hospital bills for severe diabetic

Help with paying medical bills
stopdiabetes
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

hospital bills for severe diabetic

Post by stopdiabetes »

I am trying to find help to pay medical bills after being hospitalized due to sever diabetes complications. I am a type 1 diabetic whose insurance was cancelled a year ago and was unable to obtain insurance. I was admitted after becoming acidodic and required a stay in ICU resulting in a bill of around $20,000. I'm not able to work and am struggling to manage daily expenses but don't want to neglect this bill. I live in Virginia, is there help?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: hospital bills for severe diabetic

Post by Admin »

If you already have the medical debt, too late obviously to take advantage of free medical care programs. So I would therefore suggest a medical bill advocate or a negotiator. They can help eliminate existing medical debts and bills. Here is more info on them.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... lp_sa.html
Greeny

Post by Greeny »

Hi,
My family was evicted from our home about 8 months ago and my sister (19) and I (20) have been couch surfing at friends houses since. My car was recently repossessed and now I've lost everything and my credit is ruined.
I am diabetic, but recently got a new job and my sister is working as well. We are now walking, taxi, bus, and catching rides to and from work. I also was admitted in the hospital last week and when the advisor came to ask me about having insurance, I told her I have no insurance and I'm homeless and will not be able to afford hospital bills. She then let me know about HANDS. So I'm emailing you now to please ask for a HAND for these hospital bills. Anything will help. My sister (who is also diabetic) and I are in desperate need of a stable home. Please email or call me. Thank you,
NinaSky

Post by NinaSky »

I am so drowning in bills and stress. I am 61 years old diabetic on SSID. I am too proud to ask family. My 31 year old daughter and her 4 year old son live with me also. My daughter got laid off this past Friday. She is working day labor right now trying to help out until she goes to training on Friday for another job. She has to travel out of town, approximately 45 minutes away from home. My daughter and grandson where run off the road approximately 3 weeks ago by a semi-trailer who abruptly moved to the center lane where my daughter was so she avoided getting hit by driving unto the median with damage to my vehicle but thank god they were not hurt but gave a scar to them both. I have mounting medical hospital bills also for diabetes treatment. I don't know how I will pay my $500.00 deductible. We only the one car. My washer broke and I have been washing clothes in the bath tub. I live in a small town called Superior AZ. I moved back 2 years ago to care for my aging and cancer sick father.   He died at  dis children...  I too am dealing with BC and chemo medications daily as well as diabetic medical bills. I will  pay back. Thank you.