Housing in Florida for disabled needed

Find how to get help with rent
Gronker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Housing in Florida for disabled needed

Post by Gronker »

I had to relocate domestic violence. I am disabled waiting on appeal. I would work if I was capable of doing it and making enough money to survive. I am 52 years old. I have been disabled since 2010. I now live in a motel and need housing and help with rent and a deposit. I sold my vehicle so I could get away. I will be homeless on Monday December 23. I need help with getting housing, rent assistance, and a job I am capable of doing. I need to see a doctor as well I am on many medications my access has not been approved yet. I am also bipolar and have no anti- depressants. I suffer from nerve damage, herniated discs in neck and low back paine. Bone spurs pressing on nerves, and drop foot always falling. I wish I could find an assisted living facility or some other housing in case I need help someone is there. The area I am needing help in is Hillsborough and Pinellas counties Florida. Please help me. I do not know what to do? Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Housing in Florida for disabled needed

Post by Admin »

Florida does offer low income housing, but vouchers to pay for a motel are rare. Literally dozens of housing and financial aid programs can help the disabled with medical needs, housing, and maybe even partial rent payments. Florida also has vouchers from HUD programs in which the disabled can pay a portion of their income, even SSDI, for housing costs. Now transportation is rare, but call around. Find more details.
JakeTapper1

Post by JakeTapper1 »

I am 100% disabled and live in Rock Springs WY. I am having a hard time finding any assistance in renting for a 40 year old disabled man. I have bad credit and have been denied housing because of my credit. I am in need of emergency housing because I am being evicted due to no fault of my own. Will you please help me? I am always told there is a very long waiting list.
Loadw

Post by Loadw »

I am on partial disability since January due to two knee surgery one in January and one in June. I'm still not able to go back to work due to failed healing process. I only get $800 a month disability in Florida but my rent is $750 a month so between January until now I'm a total behind of 1200.00 back rent because I have to pay portions due to not enough funds for everything. Please I need help. I'm 62 years old and live alone.
Lawnizcek

Post by Lawnizcek »

I recently moved with my disabled mother in law from Marion county and I have two kids. The house I lived in Marion county was an ex boyfriends parents house and he is in prison for domestic violence against me and well we need to be in our own house because she is becoming frustrated with the way that I raise my children and such. I found a house in Daytona Beach that is large enough for us, is handicap friendly, in a good community really close to my husbands work, but we need help with the move in costs, if anyone can help please contact me. Thank You so much.
National Jim

Post by National Jim »

Hello. I recently moved to Kissimmee, Osceola County in Florida. I receive SSD in the amount of $647 USD per month. Currently I stay with a friend. However I look for an apartment that I can afford. Is there any financial help in Kissimmee to cover some expenses for the disabled? Look forward to hear from you. Thank you. Sincerely,