Please Help!! Need peer to peer lender!!

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
bethann977
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Please Help!! Need peer to peer lender!!

Post by bethann977 »

I am in immediate need of help with my three utilities and a car payment!! My husband is on disability and it is not enough to cover bills and feed all 5 kids at home!! I already have a couple of loans and can't get more! I live in Georgia! I need peer to peer lending and I will pay back in a few months! I am starting to look for a job! please let me know something!
God Bless!
Beth
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Please Help!! Need peer to peer lender!!

Post by Admin »

What county, city in Georgia? Without knowing that hard to direct you to programs. In the meantime, use this link for Georgia assistance programs. Scroll down to select your county, and there you will find a listing of local non-profits, government programs, and other resources.
bethann977 wrote:I am in immediate need of help with my three utilities and a car payment!! My husband is on disability and it is not enough to cover bills and feed all 5 kids at home!! I already have a couple of loans and can't get more! I live in Georgia! I need peer to peer lending and I will pay back in a few months! I am starting to look for a job! please let me know something!
God Bless!
Beth
bethann977

Post by bethann977 »

Thanks for the information. I have either used all of these resources or are using some right now or the others have no funds. Is there anything else? I live in Carroll. Beth
FreddieMac2
anti spam: Blue

Post by FreddieMac2 »

I am in desperate need of assistance from a peer to peer lender with paying my water bill. We are due for water shut off on Tuesday 8/18/16. My son and I are both disabled. My daughter and her 3 children also live with me. My daughter lost her job in March after having 2 spinal surgeries. We are in a horrible situation financially right now. The cable is also due to shut off this week. Please call me and let me know if you can help or if you know another resource I can turn to for these lenders. Thank you.