Late on application for Christmas toys and help

State and local government assistance programs.
Hotmom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Late on application for Christmas toys and help

Post by Hotmom »

I'm from the Hinds County Mississippi area. I know I'm late to sign up for help for. Late because I've been running back an forth to Jackson. My youngest son had a 2nd surgery under his neck their not sure what it is. My reason for emailing is we are in very need for Christmas. I just recently moved onto my own for the very first time and things are really tough. I'm single mother of two beautiful boys going to school getting my G.E.D & trying to find a job. We are a low income family. Is there anyway someone could help give my boys a decent Christmas.
Partenner
anti spam: Blue

Re: Late on application for Christmas toys and help

Post by Partenner »

I had two seizure in late October and couldn't go back to work until March 24th. My husband lost his job because he couldn't be out of town with me sick with our 6 year old son.

On March 18th my dad was admitted into the hospital for a tumor on her lung. On April 24th we got the news that she had non small cell lung cancer stage 4. We brought her home with the help of hospice June 3rd. She passed away on June 8th one day before my sons 7th birthday. I'm terrified because I have absolutely no way to make Santa come the first year he's really excited about it. He's 7 years old, he wears 4, size 9-10 shoes and loves movies like Despicable 2. He's a sweet and loving little boy who deserves the best. He sat through her funeral today. Any help we could receive would be a great blessing.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have information on holiday programs for your child. There are many agencies in Houston. They may also have information on where you can turn to for medical care, as that may also help your child with their seizures. But it does sound like your daughter could really use a Christmas present this year, and find the Houston holiday programs.
G20

Post by G20 »

Hello, I am wishing, hoping, begging for some assistance with Christmas toys for my kids.... I have never done this before and my kids understand that mommy isn't always able to buy the things you like. I need an application, and I understand I missed a deadline. But I would love to make them happy this year because they are great loving respectable kids.... It’s a struggle being a single mom and bread winner but I do what I can when I can. I'm just hoping for an application to a great Christmas for them... Thank you.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

Most places open up in October like Salvation Army, etc. It is usually a very short advertised time for applications and quickly missed.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You have enough time to save up some money for the Christmas holiday. The, if you combine those savings with maybe some charity services then you should have enough to get your kids some toys and a meal too. But be sure you apply for the deadline this year, and here are some other sources of Christmas money that you may want to look into.
G20 wrote:Hello, I am wishing, hoping, begging for some assistance with Christmas toys for my kids.... I have never done this before and my kids understand that mommy isn't always able to buy the things you like. I need an application, and I understand I missed a deadline. But I would love to make them happy this year because they are great loving respectable kids.... It’s a struggle being a single mom and bread winner but I do what I can when I can. I'm just hoping for an application to a great Christmas for them... Thank you.
tara jones

Post by tara jones »

I'm a single mother of 4, working part time, although I'm not making a paycheck right now because it pays for my daycare costs. I'm in desperate need of help to provide a Christmas for my kids. I have been trying to think of everything possible to provide Christmas for them but with having to pay child care costs I have not a penny to my name, and don't know what else to do. So I'm reaching out in desperation of a single mom of 4 kids, for help.
Any information or help you can provide will be of great help and appreciation.
Mooo Me

Post by Mooo Me »

Hello my name is Amanda and me and my husband Hank is trying to sign our kids up to get help for our 2 kids for Christmas and I can't find the application to sign them up! I do not want to be late like we were before. I was wondering if you could help us out by sending us the application and maybe some other information that's in or around Rowan county!?? We live in China Grove NC! And also we was wondering if you knew of any other charities to help us at Christmas so we are not late?? And can we sign up for help for paying out power bill!! Thank you so much for your help!!