Help to pay student loan and other bills while being unemplo

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
fran0373
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help to pay student loan and other bills while being unemplo

Post by fran0373 »

Please at the end of my rope. Classes start in 2 weeks for RN and I owe $700 to even register for classes. I do receive grants and student loans, but can't get either till I pay the $700. Unemployed and unemployment ran out. Have no money coming in. Any advice because i can't pay my bills let alone the $700
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help to pay student loan and other bills while being unemplo

Post by Admin »

that doesn't sound right to me. If you have a student loan you should be able to get the cash to pay for classes. Call your bank or lender. I financed my education, and I always received my money first and then used that to pay for tuition/classes/books, etc. I never had to come up with money in advance to pay to register. Something is off there. Once again, call your lender, or call the financial aid office at your school.
fran0373 wrote:Please at the end of my rope. Classes start in 2 weeks for RN and I owe $700 to even register for classes. I do receive grants and student loans, but can't get either till I pay the $700. Unemployed and unemployment ran out. Have no money coming in. Any advice because i can't pay my bills let alone the $700
LyndaSteel

Post by LyndaSteel »

Atlanta,Ga
I have not been able to find work in a year. I am currently in school and receive a stipend for living expenses that doesn't cover all my bills or my student expenses and debts ( rent, electric, gas) I am in need of assistance as well as food stamps. can you please respond to my email.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, there are some programs and resources in Atlant, and you can read more here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html But you really want to focus on the greater Fulton County Georgia area. There you can find such agencies as the Atlanta Emergency Aid Ministries (phone number (404) 881-1991) as well as the Atlata Georgia Salvation Army (404) 753-1330. Both of them can provide you with assistance for bills, housing, rent, and other forms of aid.
LyndaSteel wrote:Atlanta,Ga
I have not been able to find work in a year. I am currently in school and receive a stipend for living expenses that doesn't cover all my bills or my student expenses and debts ( rent, electric, gas) I am in need of assistance as well as food stamps. can you please respond to my email.
Zach

Post by Zach »

Hello.
I'm a student at Loyola University Chicago. I'm an international student. But now I have some problems about paying my fee, my debts/loans and paying my books. While I need to study, get some knowledge and feel better.
Please could I get help from you?
Thank you.
JamesGag

Post by JamesGag »

Unemployed (attending school) adult female with 2 children seeking loan and financial help. Was being supported by boyfriend who has stopped providing. Currently staying with a relative but cannot stay long term. Willing to work but need daycare assistance and looking to find a stable home for myself and children. Looking for options available to us to get back on our feet and to pay student loan while unemployed.