Help with Rent and utility bills

State and local government assistance programs.
jharrison
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with Rent and utility bills

Post by jharrison »

I am a father of 4 kids and am the sole provider for our family. My wife has many medical issues and can't work...I live in Prosper Texas and have yet to find an organization who can help. Any suggestions for the North Texas area?
Thomas

Re: Help with Rent and utility bills

Post by Thomas »

i am a renter that is on foodstamps,and has low income. I live on ssi as well, i am disabled. i'm in need of help with rental assitance and electric. if you could help with it or find resources that help with it could you give me that information. my e-mail is i live in the new port richey, fl area. thank you very much for your timely help in this matter.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Here is info on places in Collin County and/or Prosper Texas. There are several aid organizations and places to turn to for help. They include the following. Also use the link below for more info.
Allen Community Outreach is one option phone 972-727-9131.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
Also the local Collin County Community action agency at (903) 872-2401 is another place to contact.
jharrison wrote:I am a father of 4 kids and am the sole provider for our family. My wife has many medical issues and can't work...I live in Prosper Texas and have yet to find an organization who can help. Any suggestions for the North Texas area?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

New Port Richey is in Pasco County. Here is information on some aid agencies to contact for help with bills and expenses, including rental and electric. One option is Pasco County Human Services (phone number (727) 834-3297). For rent help try the Florida government DCF - Emergency Financial Assistance for Housing and Rental Program, and more info is here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html
Thomas wrote:i am a renter that is on foodstamps,and has low income. I live on ssi as well, i am disabled. i'm in need of help with rental assitance and electric. if you could help with it or find resources that help with it could you give me that information. my e-mail is i live in the new port richey, fl area. thank you very much for your timely help in this matter.
ScottBander

Post by ScottBander »

I am a temporarily disabled mother of 2 and wife. We are a family of 4 living in a 2 bedroom apartment in Rocklin, CA. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I was placed on a forced medical leave of absence last week. We have been struggling to survive ever since. Unfortunately temporary state disability and my husband working 2 jobs, is still not enough to make ends meet. We are in dire straights today.
Three days ago we were served a 3 day notice from our apartment complex because we were unable to pay the rent. They will file for eviction at the end of business today. The resources we thought we had available did not come through. I have been to the Human Services office and been denied help because we apparently make too much and have a car so therefore are disqualified. I've contacted many resource agencies, churches and charities but no one has anything to spare at this time. I even applied for a loan against my retirement plan but it has still not been approved nor will not be available in time to save us. I can't sleep. I'm afraid that if the eviction gets filed or if they turn off the utilities, no one will rent to us in the future. Besides that, my back can't handle another move. I am reaching out in desperation at this point to plead with anyone out there who may have any help for us today. We are praying for a miracle. Please contact me via email or phone with any help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, all agencies, churches, and government programs have limited funding...which should not even need to be said. Of course money is not unlimited. But we do have tons of agencies listed for Placer County, so maybe there are some you have not tried. Some of them are even in Rocklin too, so call around and see if they can help. Find Placer County programs for financial help.
AlexisJohnson

Post by AlexisJohnson »

I am in need of Rental assistance. My Landlord is very kind and has let me stay here for a few months free while I fixed my car and got back to work. Unfortunately I cannot catch up on my rent for anything. I’ve been giving my landlord almost my whole check and saving enough for gas to get to work and my daughter to school. Any kind of assistance would help! I am $3,000 behind my rent, which is $600 a month plus I have a utility bill. Please get back to me with a response. Thank you so much!
Macra

Post by Macra »

I and domestic partner. We are both seniors. I'm 59 and he is 61. I have proof of the domestic partner. But we are living in a 4 bedroom, where I also took care of my parents whom have left us last year. I was caregiver for them. Now that they have left, the rent of $1800 is very hard. I only received $776 for now. David receives 817. But how does gas, light, food, and cell bills pay for this? Can you help with finding us a 2 bedroom please? I know that if I had this my photography would be much success. HELP!