Need of a security deposit

Find how to get help with rent
joselopez1333
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need of a security deposit

Post by joselopez1333 »

Hi my name is michelle and am in need of a security deposit to move its not safe to live where am at now with my kids i live in waterbury ct
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need of a security deposit

Post by Admin »

joselopez1333 wrote:Hi my name is michelle and am in need of a security deposit to move its not safe to live where am at now with my kids i live in waterbury ct
Connecticut has a great rent assistance program, the Rental Assistance Program (RAP), helps people in need with paying rent, security deposits, and more. There are some income limits, but it is an option for you.
Llammie

Help with security deposit section 8

Post by Llammie »

please I need help paying a security deposit on a house that I will be getting through section8. I haven't got it yet but if I have to apply for something I just wanted to do it now. I'm a single mom and do not have the funds to pay the deposit. If there is any way someone could help me it would mean so so much. Thank you and God bless. Leah
AngelaM

Post by AngelaM »

I am calling from long beach, California. I am a mother of 2 small children, we are struggling and is in need if help, we have no car or no place to stay, my family isn’t around, they disowned me.... My dad isn’t around and my mom abandoned me. I’m doing it on my own and right now we need help, we are homeless, have no transportation to get a car. I’m asking if you can help me with enough money to get by with a car and a stable home for me and my kids! Please help us..... We jump from house to house please find the time to help us get through this.
Sent from my iPhone
Mike and Mike

Post by Mike and Mike »

I am a single mother and I am trying to get an apartment. Found a apartment but I have to have 1000.00 to get in it... Are there any programs that I might be able to contact or get in to get help with the deposit?
Olay

Post by Olay »

My family is being evicted because of a incident that happened at my house involving a guest and someone he invited over. We had nothing to do with the incident but rental office was notified and it was a violation of their contract so we have a week to move....we have two small children and need a place I’ve looked online at one bedroom apartments with a price range of 450-500. We would like to move into something before the 14th but don’t have enough for the deposit and first month.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, if it was a lease violation, then the management office can evict you. Even if you blame it on a guest. If you have those 2 kids, some programs may help with a security deposit. But this type of support is not common. Anyhow, locate the grant programs to pay security deposits and waht agencies to call to apply at.
Aintlast

Post by Aintlast »

I am a single mom with 3 children. We are currently homeless and need assistance with the security deposit for the apartment I have applied for. They can only hold the unit for me until 6 pm tonight. It is $399.00. We have been gone for weeks and this could help us out tremendously. Thank you and I hope to hear back. God bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are several security deposit assistance programs in Bucks County that you can apply to. Even though you are homeless, do you have a job? As asking for $399 is not a lot of money if you are employed, and your chances of getting help in Bucks County will be increased if you have an income.