Job placement and training for disabled

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Troy Of
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job placement and training for disabled

Post by Troy Of »

Hello,
I have a 22 year old daughter that could benefit if she was to enroll into the (ABLE) program. My daughter is smart in her own way, she's great at managing her money, well at all sorts of things, but she has a learning disability (never diagnosed). She graduated from a program "Project Research" at Miami University in Oxford, but once they graduate there's no more help or job training giving.
My daughter currently works for Kroger’s, bagging & pushing carts for $7.95 an hour and I know my daughter wants more in life and is ready to do anything that would help her evolve. While she is disabled, my daughter never misses days, never complain, but does say she wish she could do something different and make more money. I read about (ABLE) and from what I've read I think this would be a great program for her. I would like more information about the program and what is needed to enroll. If possible someone could call and speak with me that would be great. I want to say thanks in advance and I hope to hear something soon.
Fritz

Re: Job placement and training for disabled

Post by Fritz »

I live in the basement of my ex-wife’s home she shares with our son, age 20, and her boyfriend and their son age 2. I was just approved for SS disability at $848 per month and I need a job too or to train to get new skills. That is all I have. I am 43 years old. I had a stroke December 17, 2014. I need help to move into a place of my own near a bus line and the SWIC College so I can enroll to learn to work again to get a job. I was a Plumber but that is out of the question now. Thank you for whatever help you can give around money and job training. My Dad is a 100% disabled Vietnam Veteran living in Florida. He lives on a very fixed income and cannot help. My Mother is in a nursing home, she cannot help. No other people to ask.
Anya
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job placement and training for disabled

Post by Anya »

My name is Terry. I am asking the Church and Opening doors for help with one my weekly rent of $265, and also to help with taking with Reemployment Florida Commerce better known as DEO for someone who is disabled. About my Bi-weekly benefits. Which supposed to be $275 a week. Which they pay Bi-weekly. They are totally ignoring my last job which I made $10,382.00 in 3 months as a disabled man.
Now I applied for Reemployment and job training in they submitted only $97 a week I keep appealing it but not being heard. I submitted the evidence. To prove I supposed to be getting $275 a week. I apply for 5 jobs a week by law or disability job training programs. DEO states that if you made over $4675 in a pay period you supposed to get the maximum benefits. After this week I will be homeless again. I had saved up a few thousands to pay my bills. I was layer off on 08/07/2023. My funds has almost tanned out I am asking for assistance. Now opening doors. Your website stated that you was only taking old cases. I am a old case that was approved back in 2021. I have contact the front desk but haven't heard anything other then a Dog program. I have no dog. I will contact any program for help. In attachments are a copy of my last Paycheck stub, and also a copy of my housing bill, this one is paid. I pay every Thursday. Thanks!