Old phone bill is hurting my credit

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Larrykudlow
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Old phone bill is hurting my credit

Post by Larrykudlow »

I just had a couple questions. My truck was just recently totaled by someone who hit it while I was sleeping and I am currently trying to get a loan to get a vehicle but I have a couple things stopping me. I have an old AT&T phone bill for about $1700 on my credit that someone got on my credit. So if someone could give me a call it would be great. Thanks and have a great day.
Putin

Re: Old phone bill is hurting my credit

Post by Putin »

I need help paying my rent and cell phone bill. I am currently unemployed and still trying to find work, but my credit is so poor it is making it difficult. I have 3 kids under the age of five and really in the need of help please and counseling to work on my credit. My rent is 660 a month and my phone bill is 446. I really need my phone so that jobs can contact me and in case in need of any kind of emergency. Please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While not really meant for old phone bills, there is a Lifeline telephone bill assistance programs in Virginia here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ogram.html
Maybe it can help you. As far as the credit being hurt, try a credit repair service. There are many options out there, many being free for low income families.
Finch

Post by Finch »

Hi my name is Mercedes. I'm a single mother of young children all boys. 7-5-4-8 months. I need help to pay a credit so I can be able to have a place to rent. My lease ends in July 25 and an old phone bill really hurt my credit scores. I'm really scared because I’ve been denied and time is running out. I do have a job but it's not enough. I really need help. If I can get help to pay the credit its 1600 dollars. I don't have that. I burly have enough for rent, daycare, my phone and bus passes and my lunch. And other house hold items. Please if there's any help before I become homeless with 4 children. It's getting hotter outside.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe cancel your current phone service and try using free telephones from the government. As they offer plans in combination with AT&T, Safeline, and other carriers. As far as the credit issue, seek counseling. And have 4 kids when single and clearly financially unstable with significant issues you need to make major life changes as your kids are being punished for your bad life choices.
Finch wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:08 am Hi my name is Mercedes. I'm a single mother of young children all boys. 7-5-4-8 months. I need help to pay a credit so I can be able to have a place to rent.