help getting back on feet

Find how to get help with rent
emerald0422
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help getting back on feet

Post by emerald0422 »

I was staying with my boyfriend who recently kicked me and my dog out with no money and no where to go. I need help with rent and deposit to get us in a place. Could you help me with any places in the area that might help us?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: help getting back on feet

Post by Admin »

Where do you live? What state? Without knowing this impossible for me to provide help. I can give general advice like call a nearby domestic shelter, Salvation Army, Catholic Charities, etc.
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

My grandmother took me in. Against her husbands wishes plus he has cancer. I had planned on college and work. I am daily vomiting and can't hold fruit down. My mom is in Tennessee suffering with bipolar as well as divorce and finance issues. We had constant arguments while I was there. She threw me and my belongings out so much that granny told me if she beat me again call police. I did, and mom was arrested. I hurriedly packed little and bus here. My step grandpa wants me out now I am pregnant and I am sick and my job is done.
M Kuchar

Post by M Kuchar »

Husband and I and our 6 month old baby girl moved into an apartment on August 29, 2014. Husband lost his job the day after we signed lease and just now found a job, so we are getting back on our feet. He doesn't start until next Wednesday. We need help with rent for October 1st. When he pulls in a full check we will be OK I work part time at Walmart so I don't bring in much income just by myself. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Hope to hear back from you. Have a blessed day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Some shelters in Tennessee may help pregnant women. It almost seems as if you are in a domestic violence situation too, and homeless programs will cover that situation. Depending on where you are in the state, that will pact who you call. But try these resources for homeless prevention in Tennessee.
Dennis wrote:My mom is in Tennessee suffering with bipolar as well as divorce and finance issues.