Furniture

State and local government assistance programs.
Diego
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Furniture

Post by Diego »

My boyfriend and I and his two young children have just moved into a 3 bedroom house. We have barely any furniture. We would like to have some either free stuff for our house or very cheap stuff for or house. We also have a dog that we are getting rid off. We have three rabbits and a guinea pig that I want to get rid off and one rabbit is pregnant.. We need help fast. I have supplied a list of everything we need for our house. My boyfriend and I are both on Ontario disability support program. My boyfriend also receives a child tax benefit but I not sure how often. My boyfriends son has a disability with his speech. The list of stuff we need is as follows.

Dining room table with 4 chairs

Fridge as ours has a motor that is about to blow any time now

Stove

Washer

Dryer

Pots and pans for the kitchen

Silver ware

Can opener

Couch for the living room

Comfy chairs for the living room

TV entertainment unit

TV

Computer desk

Sippy cups for both children

shelving units for each of the babies rooms our bedroom and the living room

Coffee table

End tables for the living room both the babies rooms and our rooms

Dresser for both the babies rooms our bedroom

Car seat for my boyfriends 2 year old son Conner

Single stroller x 2 for each of the kids

Change table for the living room to change the babies butts and their clothes

Queen size bed with frame box spring and mattress

Queen size sheets

Queen size blankets

Baby girl clothes for a 18 month old girl

Baby boy clothes for a two year old

Computer desk chair

Birthday toys that are safe for a 18 month old and a 2 year old

We need everything for our house. We only have a couch, a cheap table with chairs, some baby stuff, a broken washer and hardly anything for our kitchen. We also have two baby cribs, a broken computer desk, and a bunch of other things.
Eugeee Scott

Re: Furniture

Post by Eugeee Scott »

Hello, I just moved into my home from a home that was infested with bed bugs and had to leave everything behind. I have no furniture, I did get me and my daughter a bed however I need a couch and the thing I really need the most is an electric stove, pots, pans, plates, all dishes and clothes for my daughter. She has clothes however she is growing out of them and her father is working but it’s the raining season and he pours concrete so he has not worked for the past two weeks. We are struggling and could really use some help. Could you please help us?
Ptbull11

Post by Ptbull11 »

I am in a financially bad situation and need furniture.  I currently am in a lease until June 30, 2021 with my ex-partner.  He has moved out and although he is paying his half of the rent, I am stuck with the other bills and upkeep of the house which is 30 minutes from where I work and my daughter attends her senior year of school.  Both residences are in Wood County.  I would like to rent a house I found but would need assistance with the security deposit as well as Furniture as I am locked into a lease currently.  I would like to secure the potential rental ASAP and alert my current landlords of leaving one month early from my current rental.  Is there is any help available to me and my daughter in this regard for Furniture?  Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a long list of household items. For the "cheap" stuff, try a thrift store. In addition to that, there are free furniture banks near you.
But what is Ontario disability? Is that Ontario NY? Or Canada? As we have no idea about the latter.
Diego wrote: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:07 pm My boyfriend and I and his two young children have just moved into a 3 bedroom house. We have barely any furniture. We would like to have some either free stuff for our house or very cheap stuff for or house. We also have a dog that we are getting rid off. We have three rabbits and a guinea pig that I want to get rid off and one rabbit is pregnant.. We need help fast. I have supplied a list of everything we need for our house. My boyfriend and I are both on Ontario disability support program. My boyfriend also receives a child tax benefit but I not sure how often. My boyfriends son has a disability with his speech. The list of stuff we need is as follows.

Dining room table with 4 chairs

Fridge as ours has a motor that is about to blow any time now

Stove

Washer

Dryer

Pots and pans for the kitchen

Silver ware

Can opener

Couch for the living room

Comfy chairs for the living room

TV entertainment unit

TV

Computer desk

Sippy cups for both children

shelving units for each of the babies rooms our bedroom and the living room

Coffee table

End tables for the living room both the babies rooms and our rooms

Dresser for both the babies rooms our bedroom

Car seat for my boyfriends 2 year old son Conner

Single stroller x 2 for each of the kids

Change table for the living room to change the babies butts and their clothes

Queen size bed with frame box spring and mattress

Queen size sheets

Queen size blankets

Baby girl clothes for a 18 month old girl

Baby boy clothes for a two year old

Computer desk chair

Birthday toys that are safe for a 18 month old and a 2 year old

We need everything for our house. We only have a couch, a cheap table with chairs, some baby stuff, a broken washer and hardly anything for our kitchen. We also have two baby cribs, a broken computer desk, and a bunch of other things.