I need furniture such as beds and more for my children

State and local government assistance programs.
Beamer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I need furniture such as beds and more for my children

Post by Beamer »

Please provide me any resources for the state of Nevada that would help low income families. I'm in need of help with getting furniture right now as we are sleeping on air beds, because I just can't afford to buy beds for all 5 of my Children and myself. I do work but I'm having a hard time buying food to last the entire month and cover rent and other expenses. My car needs to be repaired but I can't afford the deductible I have to play with the warranty let alone has every week. Please just send whatever information you have. Thank you.
ohnathan

Re: I need furniture such as beds and more for my children

Post by ohnathan »

My job went very slow so we can't afford furniture right now. I just applied for a new job but it takes three weeks to get paid. My rent is due the 10th of this month. I've been there for two years. This is the first time this happened.
Also with my disabled daughter I had to have a new job. Please contact me to see if I can get any help. I also need clothes and furniture in my kids room. I will be so happy.
LewisSa1

Post by LewisSa1 »

I was wondering if you guys have resources for furniture and places where I could get help with getting a bed and couch or TV dressers....that sorts of stuff for my place? Even towels, dishes, bedding etc? I appreciate your time and help. I live in Denver Colorado.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have information on places you can get help from. Namely, try a free furniture bank. Most of these are charity run. Depending on donations, there may be beds, couches, dishes, and everything else you need as well. You are welcome as well.
LewisSa1 wrote:I was wondering if you guys have resources for furniture and places where I could get help with getting a bed and couch or TV dressers....that sorts of stuff for my place? Even towels, dishes, bedding etc? I appreciate your time and help. I live in Denver Colorado.
Anger

Post by Anger »

I am single mother of two. I live in public housing and I am in need of help my utility bill this month as well as furniture. I have till the 19th to pay $240 and I am unable to come up with the money. School starts so also need help with school clothing and supplies and if there's room for it I am desperate need of bedding, couches and furniture for both of my children. All I'm asking for is a blessing. Please thank you. I didn't ask for phone number but I will give it to you if there's any possible way you can help me.
Scott Chhn

Post by Scott Chhn »

My name is Anthony I am emailing you on behalf of Kristy my recent girlfriend, a woman who moved from Arizona on a domestic violence relocation and she has multiple children.
I'm asking you on her behalf because Friday is a factor for her to at least get started I go the extra mile. She is recently just found a place to live three bedrooms for her 3 children and herself.
I am asking on her behalf if you're charities or assistance programs could help her with beds and kitchen tables for her home because right now the only thing they have are air mattresses and a couch that was left behind in the apartment, and three chairs in the kitchen. It is a nice home but it is missing the basics of a living quarters like that bed for her children.
We don't have a means to go pick up set items if items are available to us so if it all possible for these items to be dropped off or delivered would be exceptionally helpful.
You may contact me at your earliest convenience to ask me any other information you may need.