Need house or apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Rachdep1

Need house or apartment

Post by Rachdep1 »

hello.... I am a single mother whom just had a new baby. I really need assistance in finding a house or apartment, and the money to pay for it, so that i can return back to school so i do not have to depend on the government for the rest of my life. I just have no idea on how to do it. Any help or info that you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need house or apartment

Post by Admin »

Hi, Where do you live? What state, county? Without knowing that hard to direct you towards a housing program or a method to find a home or apartment.
Rachdep1 wrote:hello.... I am a single mother whom just had a new baby. I really need assistance in finding a house or apartment, and the money to pay for it, so that i can return back to school so i do not have to depend on the government for the rest of my life. I just have no idea on how to do it. Any help or info that you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
bankroll2231

Post by bankroll2231 »

Hi Rachel,

I am also in the same shape, It is just me though I moved to California, and the person I was staying with is being evicted, so now I am on the street while trying to find some programs that can assist her with her eviction. I am in a strange state do not know which way to go for help can anyone assist me as to who can help me. Good luck Rachel I hope everything works out for you.
Billschant

Post by Billschant »

I NEED HELP PAYING MY RENT AND BILLS. I DO NOT HAVE ANY INCOME. MY CHILDREN (two boys ages 9 and 5) ARE IN THE FOSTER CARE SYSTEM, THEY HAVE BEEN SEPARATED FOR 6 MONTHS. My YOUNGEST SON IS Special NEEDS, I AM FIGHTING TO GET THEM BACK. I AM A RECENT GRADUATE OF CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, LONG BEACH WITH A DEGREE IN SOCIOLOGY. I AM VISUALLY IMPAIRED. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP I GO BACK TO COURT JANUARY 30, 2012. I HAVE TRIED VERY HARD TO KEEP MY APARTMENT. Please HELP, I DO Not WANT TO BE HOMELESS. I DO NOT HAVE ANY FAMILY. I AM ALL ALONE IN THIS WORLD. ALL I HAVE IS MY CHILDREN.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Are you at least on unemployment or public aid? How can you have no income at all? If not, apply for some type of government aid. Also find information and details on rent help, and who to call for homeless prevention, assistance in finding an apartment and paying security deposits, and other housing assistance.
Billschant wrote:I NEED HELP PAYING MY RENT AND BILLS. I DO NOT HAVE ANY INCOME. MY CHILDREN (two boys ages 9 and 5) ARE IN THE FOSTER CARE SYSTEM, THEY HAVE BEEN SEPARATED FOR 6 MONTHS. My YOUNGEST SON IS Special NEEDS, I AM FIGHTING TO GET THEM BACK. I AM A RECENT GRADUATE OF CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, LONG BEACH WITH A DEGREE IN SOCIOLOGY. I AM VISUALLY IMPAIRED. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP I GO BACK TO COURT JANUARY 30, 2012. I HAVE TRIED VERY HARD TO KEEP MY APARTMENT. Please HELP, I DO Not WANT TO BE HOMELESS. I DO NOT HAVE ANY FAMILY. I AM ALL ALONE IN THIS WORLD. ALL I HAVE IS MY CHILDREN.
Canes

Post by Canes »

I am in need of help with a security deposit. I need a healthy mold fee home. I am currently residing in the Westbrook Maine area and wish to remain in Westbrook Maine however my inability to get the funds for a move and a security deposit and electricity bill paid is holding me back.
I am currently awaiting a disability claim and hearing on the thirtieth of this month but am also being evicted from my current apartment for demanding the mold and housing qualities are fixed. I said to do it or the code inspector was going to be called. Please if there are any possible programs available. Please send the contact information for a home. I'm also a single mother of three children, all of which are under the age of 5.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you were illegally evicted in Maine, then not only can you apply for that security deposit help you need, but also try legal aid. The landlord does in fact need to take care of the mold and other issues in your home. If they don't, and the property is unsafe and they evict you, then you may have a case. But anyway, try these for security deposit assistance. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _and_.html