Any full time work from home jobs

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Lilly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Any full time work from home jobs

Post by Lilly »

I saw on the Paulding County Assistance website about working from home opportunities. My position was recently eliminated and I am seeking employment and any financial assistance possible. I have applied for food stamps for me and my son and I have applied for unemployment.
Please advise if you have any opportunities. I have attached my resume also.
Sheena

Re: Any full time work from home jobs

Post by Sheena »

Good morning, I have been reading your articles on your link on the HUD site. I am very interested in writing articles. I'm wondering what type of articles you are looking for? I have some experience in creative writing and degree in Journalism. I have attached a brief article I wrote. It is more of a "lax" article written in a more "laymans terms" for the every day reader. I would appreciate your input and what the guidelines are for submissions to your site for articles.
Also, I have some questions on some of the other "work from home ideas". I have looked into survey taking, retail merchandising, mystery shopping and answering services but how can I tell which ones are legit? When I search the web I find millions and spend hours searching the BBB site. In order to get paid, some of these require your personal bank information and I do now want to give bank information if these are not legit companies. Any help you can give would help me tremendously. After years in bank management, I am now disabled at 45 years old and I need to substitute my income.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Any full time work from home jobs

Post by Admin »

Any articles on low income programs are needed. You should be able to clearly see that by viewing the site. As far as which work from home jobs are legit, do the research. Contact the company, view the BBB records, read contracts offered to you, etc. You need to be pro-active. We can't tell you (or anyone) what to do as there are countless companies out there. There is now way we (or anyone) has records on them all. But anyhow, more on work from home jobs.
Sheena wrote:Good morning, I have been reading your articles on your link on the HUD site. I am very interested in writing articles. I'm wondering what type of articles you are looking for? I have some experience in creative writing and degree in Journalism. I have attached a brief article I wrote. It is more of a "lax" article written in a more "laymans terms" for the every day reader. I would appreciate your input and what the guidelines are for submissions to your site for articles.
Also, I have some questions on some of the other "work from home ideas". I have looked into survey taking, retail merchandising, mystery shopping and answering services but how can I tell which ones are legit? When I search the web I find millions and spend hours searching the BBB site. In order to get paid, some of these require your personal bank information and I do now want to give bank information if these are not legit companies. Any help you can give would help me tremendously. After years in bank management, I am now disabled at 45 years old and I need to substitute my income.