listing charities free help paying bills, names,numbers

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
godless37
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

listing charities free help paying bills, names,numbers

Post by godless37 »

Help me with a listings an numbers of address of charities that will help me pay some of my bills off am single parent raising 3 kidds an with a low income SSI AN SSA BENEFITS WITH NT ENOUGH TO PAY MY BEHIND BILLS OFF THAT ARE DUE NOW CAN U LIST SOME CHAITIES IN MY AREA, OR CAN OR CAN HELP ME FOR OR IN SOLANO, COUNTY,CAL, ORNIA AREA ONLY I NEED NUMBERS SPECIALLY TO HAVE THE FUNDING THAT WILL HELP ME GGET MY BILLS PAYED ASP HELP ME OR DIRTLY TO SOME HELP CAUSE I NEED HELP SERIOUSLY...
Admin
Site Admin

Re: listing charities free help paying bills, names,numbers

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Not sure why you posted three separate messages. Regardless the entire site has thousands of charities, phone numbers, and information on programs for paying bills, programs for families, etc. Some of the programs specific to California and your region can be found on the link below. But really spend time on the site. Find details on bill paying programs in California.
BLoyd

Post by BLoyd »

I lost my job this month and have 3 small children. I have found help with the children's Christmas but that is the least of our worries. I owe a double power bill and Alabama power says they will let me pay half which is 250.00 and they will not cut our power on the 27th of June 2014. I have contacted Community action and there is a waiting list thru July, I have contacted area churches and they are out of funds, Red Cross is no help either. My extended family is on disability and cannot help. I need help to keep my family with electricity. I have applications into jobs but no one has called yet. If anyone can help, Please let me know and God Bless you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Your entire extended family is on disability? How is that possible? No one is working or even has a job? Good luck getting financial help for your energy bills in Alabama or anywhere for that matter. We have never heard of such as thing as everyone being on disability. Community action, churches, etc. want people to be self-sufficiency before offering utility bill help, and an entire home being on SSI disability is not showing that. But here you go, try this for energy bill help in Alabama.
BLoyd wrote: My extended family is on disability and cannot help. I need help to keep my family with electricity.