Both legal aid for employment dispute and evictions

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
PaulDean
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Both legal aid for employment dispute and evictions

Post by PaulDean »

I was the Assistant General Manager for Gold's Gym Washington in downtown Denver. I lost my job on October 25th and my job was commissions and salary based. The payroll was scheduled on the 10th and 25th of every month. On November 10th I received my paycheck for 56 salaried hours for the last portion of October. Commissions are paid out on the 25th of the following month so when I went to my old employer to collect my commissions check for the month of October today, on November 25th, they said that I was not going to receive any commissions for the month of October. They are refusing to pay me commissions on my sales for the month of December so I need to find emergency assistance to pay rent in December or I will be evicted. Any information you can send would be very helpful. Thank you so much.
Kimmel

Re: Both legal aid for employment dispute and evictions

Post by Kimmel »

Hi,
I come to you in desperate need of assistance and or guidance. I am unemployed with no current income and very concerned about the upcoming deadline on the Obamacare mandate and it's penalties. Not to mention my serious concern that I am currently unemployed and uninsured.
I was wrongfully released from my previous employer back in November of last year and have been aggressively searching for employment ever since. The scenario surrounding my release was such that I don't think that I can even qualify for unemployment benefits. I feel as though that I have a strong case and should find legal assistance for the wrongful release, but I can't afford that right now either. I'm in a very challenging situation and could sincerely use your assistance and or guidance.
Dennis

Re: Both legal aid for employment dispute and evictions

Post by Dennis »

I live near Nashville, TN and am a disabled veteran that's about to go through divorce and about to be evicted. I need legal assistance. I'm about to have my home, car and everything I have taken from me and I fear homelessness is right around the corner, please help! I also could use some information of food services as well as employment in my area, I can't cook full meals and my caregiver left me high and dry. Legal is the highest need though.