How can I be rehoused?

Find how to get help with rent
Ted901
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

How can I be rehoused?

Post by Ted901 »

I recently became homeless because I was evicted from my condo. I have not yet been able to receive help in order to move into another living situation. I don’t know where to turn from here. I’m handicapped and am confused as to what the next step will be. I need living vouchers and a very safe place to reside. Please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you!
WallaceW
anti spam: Blue

Re: How can I be rehoused?

Post by WallaceW »

Please can You help me pay my brokers fee. I have already had an illegally been evicted from my current apartment without noticed. I had to be awakened by Marshall's rushing me out with my 6 month old son which suffers from "seizures "and deployments, I also just listed my oldest sister (3) months ago.
Please find it in your heart's to help son and myself get rehoused into our new apartment but we need your help getting into our old apartment to have a warm roof over our heads. Place help us. We would kindly Appreciate your hospitality & help. I'm about to lose my new apartment as well as the deposit. The apartment we want to be rehoused in will be given away to the next person whom already have the funds for it.
Kylep

Re: How can I be rehoused?

Post by Kylep »

I need reHousing...I will be homeless in 10 days and I really do not want to have to go to a homeless shelter. Are there any other housing options for homeless? I also need a job and transportation. I have a college degree but have had problems keeping jobs in part due to my depression and anxiety.
I am in the process of applying for Disability. For the last 5 years I have lived with and taken care of my mother...doing virtually everything. I was the executor of her will and power of attorney. Apparently my brother (and possibly sister), who have done close to nothing for my mother for years, may have finally gotten to her convincing her that I have been "taking advantage of her and only living with and taking care of her because I need a place to live and can’t get a job (I also have a felony conviction which is over 10 years old.
Well yes I was living with her and taking care of her for those reasons...that only makes sense...however, they did nothing for her and I didn't help her who would! Anyway the day after we had a nice Mother’s day brunch she tells me she doesn't want me living there anymore and I need to be out in 2 days! I am currently living with a family temporarily and my food stamps were basically my rent but...the situations have changed here (long story) and now I have to be out of here by July 11. I desperately need rehousing help ASAP! Thank you.