Fine due

State and local government assistance programs.
Agilent
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Fine due

Post by Agilent »

I need help paying a fine I had received when I went out of town. I'm really trying to get my life straight and get on the right path, I am now going to church and focusing on my purpose of life. I'm currently looking for employment to pay my fines. But I currently can't find any. I look every day and I'm not giving up, I keep faith in god. I only have $395.00 to pay off. I'm not sure if you guys assist in that. I thought I would reach out to see how I can get help. Please contact me back. Thank you for your time.
Saban

Re: Fine due

Post by Saban »

Hey. I would like to receive help with my bills and fines for tickets. My husband is the only one working. I go to school and we have a daughter of one. We have a lot of things to pay along with this fine and we would like to receive help. If there is some who speaks Spanish I would be glad to talk to that person, Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Fine due

Post by Admin »

While we are not sure who may pay a ticket, try your local community action agency. There are hundreds around the country. Some may offer grants for that cost....but it is rare. Or maybe talk to the court to volunteer your time to work the fine off. Read more community action agencies.
Saban wrote:Hey. I would like to receive help with my bills and fines for tickets. My husband is the only one working. I go to school and we have a daughter of one. We have a lot of things to pay along with this fine and we would like to receive help. If there is some who speaks Spanish I would be glad to talk to that person, Thank you.