Emergency need money now

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
MRODMAN
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Emergency need money now

Post by MRODMAN »

Please I need money, lost my ebt card so no food.
Plus I finally got a second interview for a job but
I have absolutely no gas, thought things were looking
Up but I don't seem to be getting anywhere. Please
I need to get a job.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Emergency need money now

Post by Admin »

Of course we can't give you money. We can provide some information on assistance programs in your area if you want. Or you can explore the main site. What state?
Osborne

Post by Osborne »

In need of rent assistance. Community action center denied me any money due to no income in past 30 days. Due to medical reasons with 1 year old daughter and being a single parent I'm unable to work. Doctor won't diagnose child with illness because not age appropriate to diagnose???

Therefore no letter stating reason for not working. Referred to other resources such as churches but to many people ahead of me in line to receive help there or no answer during the once weekly 30 minute time window available. Not receiving any Assistance besides EBT again due to daughters medical condition. I've not asked for help prior to this but am left with this as a last hope.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are national charity groups that offer various programs to the needy. Some have money, some pass out in kind goods (such as clothes, furniture, etc.). They can be church based groups such as St. Vincent or Catholic Charities, or others. They do have limited windows of time (yes it can be as short as 30 minutes) for people to apply. But find national charities that help in multiple ways.