Immediate help for a water bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Sonya
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Immediate help for a water bills

Post by Sonya »

My name is Sonya I live in Hutto ,TX at 127 Emory Fields ,i need to ask for immediate assistance to pay an over due water bill . i had to miss work due to illness and didnt make a sufficient amount of money to cover all my bills ,my water is scheduled for termination on the 29th of June .I have 5 children ranging from ages 19 to 4 and cannot afford to have them go without water ,i dont have any other resources that i can turn to for help, my bill is $148.85. ,if i'm not available u can discuss my situation with James ,he is currently staying with me to provide child care for my younger kids ,he can give u all the needed information while i'm at work .please help me to avoid this situation ,i will be thankful ,i hope u can assist me .the utility company address is The City of Hutto ,401 W.Front St ,Hutto,Tx 78634
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Immediate help for a water bills

Post by Admin »

Try the non-profit Round Rock Area Serving Center. Phone number 512-244-2431. Catholic Charities also provides much needed emergency financial assistance, including financial assistance and cash grants for emergency bills and expenses. They may have funds to pay a water bill.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ce_p1.html
Macra

Post by Macra »

my water. Was recently. Turned off I have
a water bill due of 680.00 I needed to replace the inside of the toilet and I knew. That it
needed replaced but I never did and I understand that ot is all my fault but now
ineed help I have 2 sons a wife and I am a disabled veteran and I really need some
temporary asssitance to get my water back on and to pay the bills.
Help if u could point me in right direction
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some different water bill assistance programs out there, and the main ones are Low Income Payment Program (LIPP) as well as H2O Help to Others. They are run by a major water company called American Water, which owns water companies in most states, so hopefully it will be offered in your area for your sons and wife.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... bills.html
Macra wrote:my water. Was recently. Turned off I have
a water bill due of 680.00 I needed to replace the inside of the toilet and I knew. That it
needed replaced but I never did and I understand that ot is all my fault but now
ineed help I have 2 sons a wife and I am a disabled veteran and I really need some
temporary asssitance to get my water back on and to pay the bills.
Help if u could point me in right direction
LorenDer

Post by LorenDer »

I was hoping that someone could help me find a way to help with my water bill. I live in Springfield Mass., i'm a single parent (no child support), and am on SSI disability. I have already contacted my local Catholic chariites and was informed that they only help with gas or electric bills, I am a week from shutoff, and i don't know what to do. Please respond asap, because i will be discontinuing my internet services in an effort to save money on expenses for other bills and water, thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Good that you called the Springfield Catholic Charities, but there are other places to call for financial aid in Hampden and Springfield Massachusetts. One of the places to call for referalls is Springfield Partners for Community Action, Inc. While they probably can't give you money for the bills, they can usually refer you to other agencies in the area. Phone number is (413) 263-6500. Also try calling the Council of Churches of Greater Springfield MA, which can help people of all faiths. May have limited financial assistance available.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ham ... _prog.html
LorenDer wrote:I was hoping that someone could help me find a way to help with my water bill. I live in Springfield Mass., i'm a single parent (no child support), and am on SSI disability. I have already contacted my local Catholic chariites and was informed that they only help with gas or electric bills, I am a week from shutoff, and i don't know what to do. Please respond asap, because i will be discontinuing my internet services in an effort to save money on expenses for other bills and water, thank you.
NancyRoger

Post by NancyRoger »

I have a water bill approaching $1000. I have talked with the City of Jackson water services and was told that they could extend the payments but not reduce the debt. I rented my home before I bought it with utilities included and my landlord took a while to get a water heater that broke replaced. When I established water service the overage from the broken water heater was transferred to my balance. I make monthly payments but I do not have $1000 to clear the debt. My work hours have been cut from full to part-time, I have looked for additional work and there is no more money
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, usually the payments can be extended as you indicated. Very few places will just wipe out the past due debts in their entirety. That sound like a good deal to us offered by the City of Jackson. May want to consider taking it. How long do you have to repay the $1000? Maybe you can ask for even more time as part of the water bill payment plan. Find other ways to get financial assistance in Jackson as there are other non-profits and agencies to call for help or advice. I think the leading agency to call in your area is ACCESS Inc., phone 541-618-4012, as they offer a ton of financial assistance programs, cash grants, and other forms of aid and support.

NancyRoger wrote:I have a water bill approaching $1000. I have talked with the City of Jackson water services and was told that they could extend the payments but not reduce the debt. I rented my home before I bought it with utilities included and my landlord took a while to get a water heater that broke replaced. When I established water service the overage from the broken water heater was transferred to my balance. I make monthly payments but I do not have $1000 to clear the debt. My work hours have been cut from full to part-time, I have looked for additional work and there is no more money
Totale

Post by Totale »

I need help to pay a past water bill. I am on a fixed income and with my rent being $1200 a month. And having to pay extra bills which is total of $900 a month. I can't do it and feed my family. I owe a total of $1500 on my water and utilities. Where can I get help? I live in Bath Pennsylvania, Northampton county.
Ernest While

Post by Ernest While »

Please help. I’m not even sure if you are the right person to contact, but, I’m reaching out to everyone I can think of. I reside in Detroit. I work part-time and cannot afford to pay my water bill. Yesterday, August 20, 2013, I came home to find my water had been shut off. Prior to this, I requested assistance from DHS who denied me stating my address reads as a business. I forwarded DHS my lease and all other information requested to assist me, and I have yet to hear back from them. As of today, I have no water. Please help. I pray this request reaches the right person and I’m able to receive some help. Thank you in advance for your attention to this most urgent matter. Thank you, God bless.
Rashel

Post by Rashel »

Good day,
I am requesting more information on assistance regarding a water bill. I have a friend, whose water has been disconnected, so he is living without water. I visited your web site and found two programs that assist with paying water bills (Low Income Payment Program, and H2O Help to Others Program) under American Water. The city and state in which he resides is Tampa Florida. I would like to know what qualifications he needs to qualify for assistance, and if there's a direct number to call to get info, and, or a local building he could visit, to get help with this emergency situation. I look forward to hearing from someone soon. Thank you so much.
Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

As we always say, water bill programs are very rare. There may be some resources in nearby communities in Florida, such as Jacksonville and JEA. Maybe they will have referrals for you on your part of the state. The qualifications will vary to, and you need to call. But they will be based on income and other factors. The numbers are on the main site, and find more JEA water bill programs.
Drew Drew

Post by Drew Drew »

Hello, I’m lost at who to contact and where to go. I live in Pataskala Ohio and am in desperate need of finding help for a family in Logan Ohio who has had their water turned of. They have nearly NO food and a three year old child. The mother lost her job three weeks ago, the car broke down at the same time, the father isn’t working and is struggling with mental illness. They need help and are not getting anywhere with Human Services yet.
If I rule the World

Post by If I rule the World »

Good morning, My Name is Ana. I'm Writing This message to you because I need to get information how can I get help to immediate pay my water bill. My water got caught off on Thursday. I looking for a job right now and I have 2 children leaving here with me. Please call as soon as possible or immediately to get me some information for the water bill. I will appreciate if you help me with this situation - please help me. Give me a call when you get a chance. Thank you very much and God bless you if you decide helping me with my situation, thanks.
Boutique

Post by Boutique »

I'm a parent of and I live in Miami Florida. I need water bill help and other funds. I have a son who is 15 years old suffers with DMDD ADHD with behavior issues and separation disorder. He hasn't been to school due to his dad being incarcerated. He's been banker acted 3 times since then.
I'm currently going through a eviction and I have no lights or water on in my apartment. I asking for help with my lights for my and my kids.
I tried to go to a shelter but while waiting in line he had a episode which he has bad mood swings and I have to try and calm him down ASAP because with his episodes he's liable to injured himself. I'm writing to see if you can please help me and my family out with a safe place to stay at night or money for the water bills and housing. I have been accepted for hud but I'm waiting for them to place us in a home. Thank you