An old 2006 bill and husband is sick

Help with paying medical bills
LyndaSteel
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

An old 2006 bill and husband is sick

Post by LyndaSteel »

My name is Lynda I live in Phoenix, Az 85008. I am a customer of SRP. I have a N-Power box. About a month ago SRP found a old bill from 2006. They started charging me 50% of the amount that I put on my box. This has got be behind in rent and other bills. I have a husband that had a triple bypass with a valve replacement in Oct 2009. He has been very sick with lung and back problems also. So we have medical expenses and alot of visits to the doctors. I work day shift at the hospital. I have this old bill paid down to $250.00. This is causing us a real hardship. I can't keep money on my box with the summer rates. Would you be able to help.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: An old 2006 bill and husband is sick

Post by Admin »

Is SRP a utility bill/company? I assume it is, but not sure.
However, for the medical bills that are a result of your husbands bypass, try consolidating your medical bills and debts. Here is more information. You can consolidate the medical bills, which will reduce your interest rates. Medical debts can also be settled, eo eliminated, in certain cases.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _debt.html

Is SRP the utility company Salt River Project? If so, call them and ask about the Economy Price Plan. This allows customers with limited household incomes to receive up to $14 per month off SRP charges and utility bill each and every month
LyndaSteel wrote:My name is Lynda I live in Phoenix, Az 85008. I am a customer of SRP. I have a N-Power box. About a month ago SRP found a old bill from 2006. They started charging me 50% of the amount that I put on my box. This has got be behind in rent and other bills. I have a husband that had a triple bypass with a valve replacement in Oct 2009. He has been very sick with lung and back problems also. So we have medical expenses and alot of visits to the doctors. I work day shift at the hospital. I have this old bill paid down to $250.00. This is causing us a real hardship. I can't keep money on my box with the summer rates. Would you be able to help.