Illegally fired in Texas and now am struggling

State and local government assistance programs.
SoyB
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Illegally fired in Texas and now am struggling

Post by SoyB »

I am a 30 year old female living in San Antonio, TX. I have been ill since July, hospitalized several times and was fired from my job because of it. I am at a loss of what to do. Because of my employer, I have been denied unemployment even though it was out of my hands. I am appealing, but have no income in the mean time. I have tried to find work, but because of my illness and a pending surgery, have not been successful. My bills are piling up and I need help. I don't know where to turn. Are there any services or resources available to me? Thank you for your time.
Marshall

Re: Illegally fired in Texas and now am struggling

Post by Marshall »

In an emergency for gasoline and food and possibly a hotel for one night. My baby is 8 months old today and I am a single mother who was living with a friend in Midland Texas which turned into a very bad environment for my baby and was kicked out at lunch today.
I have no gas and my home town is Beaumont Texas. Which is all the way across Texas and a hard trip for a baby in a car seat. If anyone could help or willing to help. Please do so. I am a good Christian mother who was fired and then just stuck in a bad time wanting the best for my baby which is why I moved to Midland. I was promised a good job paying enough to support my child and I. Thank you for your time. Also prayers would be nice. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not sure if you can get gasoline in Texas, but food pantries are common. Or instead of a hotel for one night, a shelter is much more likely to be able to accommodate you. As far as being religious or Christian, funding does not discriminate based on that. It won't hurt or help your application to financial aid in Texas. But call around and see what you can be qualified for.
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

No job, no $$$, no vehicle, need help with divorce, and would like to pay husband off for home living in since he is never home. Water, electricity, insurance, and taxes on Texas house all help wanted. Job of course with management and business degree as I was illegally fired from Dell in Texas Interviews but no call backs. Actually have 92 vehicle which needs repairs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you were really, truly illegally fired (as most people aren't as there are 2 sides to a story), then try legal aid. But once again most people think they were mistreated and in fact were not...as the fact is no one is guaranteed a job and employment is At-Will, meaning both employer and employee can end it at any time. Anyhow, here are resources for your area.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html

chelsea wrote:No job, no $$$, no vehicle, need help with divorce, and would like to pay husband off for home living in since he is never home. Water, electricity, insurance, and taxes on Texas house all help wanted.
Callie

Post by Callie »

I need help with cell phone bill, Hud housing, or HUD apartments and stable living. As I was fired, I think illegally, from my job.
I also need free gas vouchers to make the accomplishments to go to college, free tutoring studying classes or any organization that can help me with studying my English's, math skills to join into a college in Texas.
How to get section 8- Hud housing assistance one single woman on the Address Confidentiality Program. I need help applying for HUD , or affordable housing in Texas.
Free emergency dental care near me- I live in Beaumont, Texas Jefferson County. I have cavities that are causing me pain. I am trying to keep my teeth as clean as I can, but I can't afford the expense because I am poor.
Free stuff near you - I need help paying bills financial help or hardship programs that I can be approved for. I need Human or social service's office support. I am very low income, and living in poverty due to being illegally fired from my job. I need hardship programs or financial assistance.
I need college supplies and support
I need a college laptop from best buy, computer desk, college advisor to find out what degree field of study I want to go for, charity free vehicle SUV giveaway because I can't afford a vehicle.
I had my vehicle repossessed by kia Sportage 2020 because the kia dealership didn't help me fix my vehicle.