Help with paying medical bills
Cooker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My dad has extensive cancer bills

Post by Cooker »

To whom this may concern,
I am inquiring about help in paying my dad's medical bills and co-payments through his cancer surgeries. He had been diagnosed with bladder and both kidney cancer. Same type of cancer in both areas. He has already had two surgeries and is now facing a third. This time they are taking part of a kidney as well as the bladder and making him a urinary track. He is disabled and only has Medicare to help pay what they can. However, he is responsible to pay quite a bit on a fixed income and has had to go without eating what he should due to his diabetes because of the money he has to pay to get well. If there is anything you can offer to assist him in some financial relief or know of any organization that can please let me know as soon as you can. He is having this surgery March 4th 2012 in Durham North Carolina. God bless you for anything you may be able to provide as well as just taking the time to read my desperation for my dad. Thank you for your time... GOD BLESS!
Elway J

Re: My dad has extensive cancer bills

Post by Elway J »

I have moved to Florida about 18 months ago and before I could find a job was diagnosed with breast cancer and had a mastectomy and have used up all my savings and I would like help with paying my doctor bill. I am now using my credit card for doctor's visit and utilities. I need help to pay my credit cards until I can find a job after my Chemo about 3 to 6 months and also my rent. Please help me. Thanks.
BillsMafia

Post by BillsMafia »

Hi,
I read such nice things about your organization so I figured I would reach out to you for assistance. My dad was diagnosed with skin cancer called mycosis fungi. He was suffering for a couple years until his medical team decided that he must do a bone marrow transplant. He had it done in 2012 but is extremely week since then from all the treatments and side effects. He's still not done with the process since the donor’s cells are still attacking his cells a term called GVHD.
My father has insurance but the copays and so many medical equipment, the bills he wants to pay and supplies that are crucial to him, aren't covered. We spent thousands of dollars already and would spend more had we have the money. For instance he is taking steroids 100 mg which made his bones so weak that he can hardly walk or get up from his chair or bed. So we purchased a recliner that literally makes him stand up straight we bought 2. One for his bedroom where he sleeps a one in the dining room where he is all day. Each is 1500.00. We bought a lift seat in the bathroom for the same purpose plus a bidet, was over 2,000.00. Plus many more items and there is so many things we can get him, had we have this extra funds. I would greatly appreciate if I can count on your donation for my dad. Thank you so much and looking forward in hearing from you soon.
PS if you need medical bills or doctor letters I can submit you a full report.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While have cancer bills paid, even for a skin condition, is rare, there are organizations that may help with co-pays or other related bills. These groups can also offer some supplies, namely medications. So they may offer discounted steroids that your dad needs, offer discounted recliners/funriture from a thrift store so he can relax, and many other resources. While these cancer fighting organizations may not offer $1500, they do often assist. Find the leading programs that help with cancer bills.