Appliances

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Momandme
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Appliances

Post by Momandme »

Are there any programs out there that will help me to get a fridge and stove? I just recently moved to kettering with my 3 children, and the house does not have a stove or fridge. Although times are hard I am currently working a full time job on top of taking care of the kids (with no child support) I’m just having trouble saving up any money to get these appliances. (I have been saving a little each week) Is there any help out there with getting appliances? Any suggestions would be wonderfull. Thank-you!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Appliances

Post by Admin »

Is Kettering in Montgomery County Alabama? If so, appliances are tough to get, but there may be some non-profits to call. I think you want to ask for weatherization, and the Montgomery Community Action Committee & CDC, Inc. (334) 263-3474 may be the best places to call for information on appliances from weatherization and/or the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program. Read more on Montgomery County Alabama assistance programs.
Momandme wrote:Are there any programs out there that will help me to get a fridge and stove? I just recently moved to kettering with my 3 children, and the house does not have a stove or fridge. Although times are hard I am currently working a full time job on top of taking care of the kids (with no child support) I’m just having trouble saving up any money to get these appliances. (I have been saving a little each week) Is there any help out there with getting appliances? Any suggestions would be wonderfull. Thank-you!
Dominic

Post by Dominic »

I'm in need of a full size mattress and basic appliances. I’m disabled and sleeping on an air mattress and have a bad leg and back I'd like to find help in getting one and can't afford one. I’m in desperate need will you tell me if I can get assistance please and thank you so much. I reside in Ohio but am staying with my God parents in Alabama. I need to see new Dr.'s and Salvation Army in state that helps me with food told me to inquire about one through facility in Birmingham because they don't distribute help with used mattresses their. They also don't have any refrigerators. Thank you so much I look forward to hearing from someone with my need. Sincerely
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Try a clothing closet in Birmingham for the mattress and other appliances. Some will pass them out. Or at least direct you to a thrift store. But we doubt you can get a refrigerator from them though, as that can be expensive. But locate the centers and call around.
Pabloa

Post by Pabloa »

We’re moving at end of the month and need all appliances for the new place. We still owe some back rent on the house were in now of $490. Also needing help for our new place.
We need ALL appliances, stove, fridge, washer dryer and AC units as were having to pay deposit & first month's rent. So were trying to look for some help but there is one helping with the back rent and appliances or the deposit. PLEASE HELP US WITH APPLIANCES AND BILLS.