Behind on Habitat from Humanity payment

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Prylosec
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Behind on Habitat from Humanity payment

Post by Prylosec »

I recently was awarded our home from Habitat from Humanity until my youngest graduates or I decide to sell it, but the fact is I don't make anywhere near enough to pay the mortgage which is $1018. I have five children, and am only getting $600 for child support, and I only bring home around $970 every two weeks. I need to sell my home, but I'm solely responsible for mortgage payments till I do, and I don't want the house to go into foreclosure as I need to use the proceeds from the house sale to buy another smaller, more affordable home. Is there any advice you can give me for this Habitat from Humanity property?
sasolis
anti spam: Blue

Re: Behind on Habitat from Humanity payment

Post by sasolis »

Makes no sense you are behind. With the income stated after the mortgage you should have 1522 a month to live on. Cut back on all your expenses; cable, cell phone, etc and save some money. If you let it go into foreclosure not only will you NOT have funds for a new place, your credit will be ruined and you won't get a new place.
JennyMay12

Re: Behind on Habitat from Humanity payment

Post by JennyMay12 »

Hello, My name is Tiffany and I live in West Point, MS, Clay County in a Habitat from Humanity home.  I would like to inquire about emergency assistance for the mortgage on the Habitat from Humanity house. I was disabled and working part time. I am currently off of work due to an extensive surgery procedure. If all is well, I could possibly return to work in March. I am currently trying to make it off $1050. My mortgage is $500 per month and my light bill is $548. Those are my necessity bills. Not including water bill, trash bill, gas to and from Behavioral Health therapy, as well as Physical therapy. Right now, my back is up against the wall trying to not lose the Habitat from Humanity place. I went to The West Point, MS Prairie Opportunity location at the beginning of December and I still have not received an appointment date, nor can I reach them by phone. Are there any other options available to me?