Not able to pay utility bill on time

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
ingridtolf

Not able to pay utility bill on time

Post by ingridtolf »

Hi, my name is Sherry. I am unable to pay my light bill and would like to ask for help to keep it on. I became disabled last year and lost my job. I have a disability case pending now. I also have medical bills and prescription medication bills that have put even more debt upon us lately. I have been on a pay agreement for some time now and was not able to make last payment on time and now the whole amount of $579.82 is due now. I am from Kansas. I do hope you can help my family. Thank you for your time. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Not able to pay utility bill on time

Post by Admin »

Hi Sherry. Sorry to hear that. For help with energy and gas bills in Kansas, try these options.
Emergency Energy Fund - This program provides up to $100 and it is administered by the Salvation Army, available in Reno County. The phone number is 620-669-0159.
HeatShare - Provides emergency payments toward electric, heating and even air conditioning bills. 1-800-336-4547

Who is your energy company? If Kansas Gas Service, call the Salvation army and ask about the Gift of Warmth program.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
ingridtolf wrote:Hi, my name is Sherry. I am unable to pay my light bill and would like to ask for help to keep it on. I became disabled last year and lost my job. I have a disability case pending now. I also have medical bills and prescription medication bills that have put even more debt upon us lately. I have been on a pay agreement for some time now and was not able to make last payment on time and now the whole amount of $579.82 is due now. I am from Kansas. I do hope you can help my family. Thank you for your time. Thank you.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

We are a family with 6 children who have been without power since March of this year. My husbands buisness was making no money and it took several months to find a job. Current job he has is commission based and still cannot get caught up. Gulf Power is wanting 1277.00 to turn power back on. that includes our past bill plus charges that they have added. cold showers were ok for the kids during the summer, but the water is getting very cold now, and nights are becoming colder. We have not been able to find help anywhere in time to pay the utility bills. We live in Navarre Florida.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Here is info on programs in Santa Rosa and Navarre Florida.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nce_p.html
For example, try the agency known as Families Count, which can be reached at 983-8886 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. While they do provide money for rent, they may have financial assistance for energy bills, or can redirect you to the proper agencies and places to call.
Buddy wrote:We are a family with 6 children who have been without power since March of this year. My husbands buisness was making no money and it took several months to find a job. Current job he has is commission based and still cannot get caught up. Gulf Power is wanting 1277.00 to turn power back on. that includes our past bill plus charges that they have added. cold showers were ok for the kids during the summer, but the water is getting very cold now, and nights are becoming colder. We have not been able to find help anywhere in time to pay the utility bills. We live in Navarre Florida.