Please read me and answer quickly

State and local government assistance programs.
sin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Please read me and answer quickly

Post by sin »

I got married on april 17th,and on the 24th,my husband beat me,put me in hospitail,i have no job,he stoll my jeep,was not able to report it stollen,courts say becuse we are legally married.I have two kids.I need help with money getting a devorce and a car.When we where together,i was not allowed to work,not allowed to put makeup on,or to go any where with out him.Was not allowed to go out side with my kids until he got home from work.I had a jeep but he kept it broke down.Finally he fixed it only becouse i needed it to take my kids back n forth to there dads.I have a p.f.a on him and going to court,i prest charges.I had an arraignment yesterday for him, the officer handling my case told me to google domestic realations,officer said you would help me with my problems.I am in need of a car,for reason of,kids dr. appt,picking up from school when sick,basketball camp,exc.gettin a job,i am trying to find a job now but the all say they dont want to hire someone with out there own car,not depenable. please help me with this or tell me where i need to go for help.I tried every where,all assistents out there,they say i cant get the help with out a job!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Please read me and answer quickly

Post by Admin »

For the domestic issue, you should be able to get free legal help and support. Try this resource. Lawyers can deal with domestic issues and violence. And they can even advise on issues such as rent evictions, bills, debt collectors, etc.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... dvice.html

What state do you live in? As I am sure you know finding a job is difficult in this economy. I think if you go to the main site of needhelppayingbills.com, go to the link at the left for work from home jobs. I think online market research and testing products may make you a few bucks. And every dollar helps, right.
sin

Post by sin »

pa,just moved from lancaster county a few weeks ago,in parksburge with my mother and kids,its cramped only a small two bedroom appt. in town,my case is in lancaster courts.i have tried online jobs they all r asking for a degree or asking me to do schooling and rite now i dont have a car,time to with all the other things going on,or the money.u cant help me?
China

Post by China »

I am desperately needing quick help for the first time ever. My rent isn't paid, and neither is my car payment. My rent is 281.00 and the auto is 277.00. My car is down due to mechanical problems and the repairs are expensive. I can't get help from anyone or even an answer. I've tried and I'm afraid of losing everything I have. PLEASE quickly let me know if you can help and give some answer yes or no. I have other bills that are taking place and I NEED HELP
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Is that Lancaster County in PA? As there are many counties in the US by that name. If it is, then try the https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/community_action_program_of_la.html Community Action Agency in Lancaster PA. They are often a one stop service for information on housing, low income apartments, and other support.
sin wrote:pa,just moved from lancaster county a few weeks ago,in parksburge with my mother and kids