Overwhelmed by bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Prylosec
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Overwhelmed by bills

Post by Prylosec »

Good Day,
My wife and I have hit a low and need some assistance. We were hit my auto repair bills and a high cell phone bill. These unexpected expenses blind-sided by these expenses. We moved to Dallas from Houston about two months ago and are homeless. We are staying in an extended stay motel until we can save enough money to get into a lease home. We can't afford our rent, phone bill, food, or medications this month. We are both interested in any assistance you can provide to us. We are both also very interested in the Homeshoring opportunity. What do we have to do to participate in this program.
Please Help Us!
Flipit

Re: Overwhelmed by bills

Post by Flipit »

Stuck between buying groceries or having a roof over our heads. My husband and I just relocated to Florida and have been in our home for three months this month. We have not enough money to pay rent. We only owe 550 but its either we go hungry or go homeless. We have no cable because we can't afford it. We don't know where to turn. I lost my job on April fools day and have been looking. Can someone help?
Rose1

Post by Rose1 »

I have been severally critically injured psychically and mentally and have been fighting for help since July 2014. I am currently fighting for disability and have to wait until next April to see the legal hearing about my claim.
We have tried to get help with the trustee and FSSA and churches and 211 connect to help now I am praying for a miracle that your establishment can and will help me. Everything you and please send a member of your organization to come to our home to properly introduce and investigation so you can get the truth because lots of people try to take advantage of your organization and the people like me really need the help get denied by organization because your resources are gone. Please notify us immediately and put us in your prayers and we have already been praying for your people and their families.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well of course no agency can promise they can help, we have information on resources in Will County for you to try. You can introduce yourself to any of these charities and they will try to offer you support, even guidance on the disability process. But also continue to call around and seek aid, but try these locations for financial help in Will County. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html
Bernard1

Post by Bernard1 »

Please help.
Hey I am a disabled single parent that’s please looking for help for my two daughters. I have nothing to give on a fix income that only pay the rent and bills. They are 14 and 12, size 2 and 7 shoes 8. We live in Tuscaloosa Alabama 35401. I am asking for help. Please it’s been hard for me this year. I had surgery and not able to get around like I use to if I had to I promise you I would not be asking.
I only from my heart need help. I have two wonderful girls that don't deserve to be without. They are being so smart and will become great people someday. Please I ask of you anything. It doesn't matter what you send, it's the thought that counts. May you and your family have a very merry Christmas and thank you again.
fujicat2

Post by fujicat2 »

I need assistance paying my light bill and rent. My landlord has been letting me and my kids live in a house where the AC has been out since I moved in but it has gotten worse over the last past 4 months. All she cares about is her rent money; nothing else. I can barely afford my rent or light bills with this situation. I’m a single working mother that is trying to provide for my kids but I am overwhelmed.
MacMac

Post by MacMac »

I have visited the local community action agency in Leesburg, Florida several times and was told I needed to call on Monday and Thursday to make an appointment. I left out of the office at which time on a Monday after sitting in the parking lot since 8:30 am.
I went to my car and called, the phone rang with no answer for several attempts. This is totally overwhelming to me. I called the number from the office in Leesburg, Florida to my home in Ladylake, Florida. On Thursday I again called to no avail.
I visited the office again and received the same response. As I write this it is now Two months and I am yet to reach someone for an appointment. I even took someone with me and again we were told the same thing am a 74 year old and really feel this is not a way to conduct business and if your reply to me is the same as I have been told.
Please enlighten me on how you can Get an appointment if no phone calls are answered. If you continue to call they will put the recording on telling you all appointments are filled.
I am not one to complain but I went to St Timothy and was told they are exhausting their funds due to residents with these same experiences. I moved here after years working in this capacity for years and never ran a program that was allowed to be this inefficient. Are you just overwhelmed? As I write this I am representing several others that have had the same experience. Is there a solution available for this problem?
Carolina

Post by Carolina »

Hello.
I and my boyfriend are currently renting a house with our soon to be one year old. He lost his job a couple weeks ago, has been trying but nothing has come to him. I've already had my family pitch on for our rent and utilities along with everything else. It’s really starting to overwhelm me. I've tried to do my research but I just don't know where top even begin. If you have any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it as I am so overwhelemed do not know what to do. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have a list of government assistance programs here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
Select your state. It actually lists government programs...many of which are run by local non-profit agencies.
Carolina wrote:Hello.
I and my boyfriend are currently renting a house with our soon to be one year old. He lost his job a couple weeks ago, has been trying but nothing has come to him. I've already had my family pitch on for our rent and utilities along with everything else. It’s really starting to overwhelm me. I've tried to do my research but I just don't know where top even begin. If you have any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it as I am so overwhelemed do not know what to do. Thank you.