Me and kids are living in hotels

Find how to get help with rent
Antonio Brown
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Me and kids are living in hotels

Post by Antonio Brown »

Hello me and my kids where living in hotels and hard times and now that I just got and apartment my unemployment is finishing. Please I need help we sleep in the floor with two covers .I understand there’s a lot of families that need help what makes me more sad the school kids tease my kids of wearing same clothes every day. Where can I get help thank you.
Savage

Re: Me and kids are living in hotels

Post by Savage »

I am in need of help in paying a deposit on a home my children ages 4 &11 and I are trying to moving in at the end of October in Chicago Illinois. We are currently in a hotel. I am unemployed at this time and have no other source of income. I do have a housing choice voucher just don’t have the money to get down payment on the house. If you can help us we will be truly blessed or know of any other agencies that can help will be greatly appreciated.
J Bond

Post by J Bond »

I, my husband, and my 2 babies are staying in a hotel in Columbus Ohio. Our last day is tomorrow. We need help to stay here for about 3 more weeks until my husband gets a check. Me and my husband been going hungry so that way the babies can at least eat. We both were trying to get a job. Larry my husband will hear when he will start working Friday.
Marriot12

Post by Marriot12 »

Hello,
I am a 45 year old woman living on unemployment. It is due to run out soon. I am in school full time online. I currently live in a hotel room with my two dogs and kid. I pay the rent by cleaning and painting rooms. I am due to be having to leave here soon, with no money I have a chance to have a place with another person, but can't afford rent and/utility deposit. I am looking for temporary help until my financial aid comes thru in January. I will be living in Harris County, Texas, need 310. For rent, 400 for electric deposit...food will be paid for by new roommate, as well as other bills....where can I turn to? I am too old for medical aid, welfare school prevents me from full time job, was cool here because unemployment plus work here helped me supplement what I needed.... can you help?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While very few, if any agencies in Columbus Ohio will pay for a hotel, they may offer you some funds for a security deposit if you were to move out. This too is not always available, but you can apply. Especially if your husband is working and you have children as well. So while you are waiting on that paycheck, locate the assistance for security deposits in Ohio.
Almost fell

Post by Almost fell »

I am currently homeless. And really need help. I am on social security disability. And only get $844.00 a month. My credit is bad. I was sending you this message hoping that I may possibly be able to find some information that could help with my situation.
I also have a 4 year old daughter who at the moment I do not have custody of at this time. She currently lives with her dad. But I am trying to get back on my feet and get her back. And by going hotel to hotel we are homeless. At this time that cannot happen. Please if you have any information or can help. I would greatly appreciate it.
Natural

Post by Natural »

Me and my wife recently got kicked out of a home we were living and had to go to a hotel. We both have jobs yet didn't get paid for almost two weeks. She is very sick and we are about to become homeless.
The place we stay at is currently $299 per week. We have to be out by tomorrow at eleven am and have nowhere to go nor any way to pack our stuff and move it.
If there is anything anyone can do to keep us from being thrown out till we get paid I would forever be in your debt. Thank you and god bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

$299 week is a lot of money. That s equivalent to a monthly rent of $1200, and that should allow you to live anywhere you want in Nebraska. So instead of a hotel, try the homeless prevention programs in Nebraska. As they will help you transition from the hotel to an apartment. Find details here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... n_and.html
Natural wrote:The place we stay at is currently $299 per week.