Housing for recovering substance abuser

Find how to get help with rent
NilaP
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Housing for recovering substance abuser

Post by NilaP »

Me and my fiancé just moved out of a meth house that are extremely abusive to the environment. We temporarily are staying at a friends house for a little while. My mom flew up from Hawaii and is with us. My birth mom that I searched 5 years for. Four of the meth heads out of 7 keep trying to contact us and threatening us. Had to change our number twice since out of there. Anything will help. I do have two spayed cats, well behaved. I like to use them as service animals, just not have a note. We are very easy to talk to and like to work things out as best as it can. As we will for ourselves. Are active job lookers, responsible and caring. Please give us a message, and would love to hear what you have to say, and if there's anything to work out in a way. Thank you!
D Sullivan

Re: Housing for recovering substance abuser

Post by D Sullivan »

I am in desperate need to get into a house to rent which I was approved for. I have 3 children and my income is 13.64 an hour and I work full time 40 hours a week. 12 weeks ago my 4 year old stopped breathing out of nowhere and was medflighted and found out she has a Very Rare Heart Condition. It is NOT curable but treatable hopefully. Need Help getting I think $825 for Rent and $825 for security deposit. Please. My ex is recovering from a alcohol problem so he can't help. My phone number is 920-318-2477. Urgent.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Housing for recovering substance abuser

Post by Admin »

That over $13.00 per hour should be enough supporting when applying to an agency in Gwinnett County for help. The charities there will require someone to be working before they offer rental assistance. Also, have you looked into any medical care programs for the 4 year old, as maybe they can help pay for some of the treatable condition? Until then, read Gwinnett County rent programs.