Abused women needs help

State and local government assistance programs.
Flower1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Abused women needs help

Post by Flower1 »

I was supposed to go to settlement on Monday but can't. I need help, advice, anything from someone. I got rid of all me and my kids furniture. Donated clothes gave away appliances. We are living out of bags. No dressers. Only thing in our rooms are beds. I even donated sheets, food, appliances, shoes, coats. We have nothing because I thought we was going to settlement on Monday. I have three girls. One in college taking up biochemistry. My other two daughters attend Mastery Charter School Pickett campus. My girls are 20, 16, &1 4. I'm very proud.
I was an abused woman. But now trying to get on a good path. Doing that and in dispute with P.G.W. because they said I owe them $6,000.00. I was abused for over 17 years and my family (The girls) have always been by my side. I'm not perfect but please somebody. Help me and my girl's. This woman doesn't know anything about me, her or this house. My daughter is my ex's only child. And his sister is trying to take everything from me and my daughter's.
We have no holiday items. Everything is gone. Help us please with anything. My house is empty. My house is cold and empty. Trying to stay strong. In need of furniture and household items, badly. Let me know. Please anything to help me fix the situation. Need help, please contact me at the e-mail address below.
Mandiandfamily

Re: Abused women needs help

Post by Mandiandfamily »

I am a mother of two young children. A 2 year old and 1 month old baby. I live with my boyfriend of 12 years, the father of both my children. We're originally from Ohio, now living in San Fernando California. We've been here for 11 years.
My situation is I am a stay at home mom. I relay on my boyfriend for financial assistance but I need to move out. This is not a healthy environment for my children to live in. Their father has a drinking problem, abuses me and does not want to get help. I need to get them out of here.
My problem is I can not afford to live in California and don't have any help here with my children. I would have to get two jobs to be able to survive here. Moving back to Ohio with my family will help me get back on my feet. They can help me take care of my children while I look for work and while I work without having to worry about my children. And the cost of living in Ohio is not as high as California.
Unfortunately I do not have any funds for to move back and my boyfriend laughs at me when I ask for his help. My family back home can not help me with this either, even though I am being abused. My question is, is there any assistance in relocation a small family to another state for a better living? I have worked all my adults life until I became a mother. I worked as an Administrative Assistant in Accounting for 10 years. I know I can raise my children on my own I just need help getting on my feet. My children don't deserve to live with an alcoholic who disappears on them. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Abused women needs help

Post by Admin »

Try a church, as there are many in Los Angeles as well as San Fernando valley. They often help abused women get on track. Especially if you are new to the experience of fleeing your husband and protecting your kids. They will try to "ease" you into the community, provide food, counseling, and maybe even financial aid. One of the leading agencies is St. Vincent in Los Angeles.
Mandiandfamily wrote:I am a mother of two young children. A 2 year old and 1 month old baby. I live with my boyfriend of 12 years, the father of both my children. We're originally from Ohio, now living in San Fernando California. We've been here for 11 years.