family needs assistance with move in costs

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
jillb
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

family needs assistance with move in costs

Post by jillb »

family of 6 with elderly disabled father needs financial assistance with deposits. We are homeless low income. We are in Orange County,Ca.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: family needs assistance with move in costs

Post by Admin »

Try the rapid re-housing and homeless prevntion program. It is part of the federal government stimulus program. It offers grants to pay security deposts.

http://egov.ocgov.com/ocgov/Info%20OC/D ... Prevention
Birthday
anti spam: Blue

Re: family needs assistance with move in costs

Post by Birthday »

Morning to you first off. I'm from Lawrence Kansas. See at the moment I'm in a halfway house in Leavenworth Kansas due to a probation violation. My PO put me here because I sent to jail for 8 months and I lost everything that I had. I'm trying to get back to Lawrence but I need help finding a place to stay as well as paying for moving.
Don't have any help at the moment due to transportation. I can leave the halfway house if I get a place to stay, money for moving in, and a way to get to Lawrence. I was just seeing if y'all can help me with this transportation. If you need any answers to your questions. You can e-mail me and get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your time and God bless.