Owe money on utility bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Eberner
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Owe money on utility bills

Post by Eberner »

i live in il .. i lost my job 3 months ago. i have no income to pay my bills my husband gets ssi 995 is all,only covers rent and some other bills. i owe 3100. in ameron there is no help anywhere.. i've call every agent but no money available.i;m really back in a corner..also my husband is in kidney and we do his treatment at the house. no one cares otherwise he will not get the treatment and die....i need help !!!! thank-you for your time..hope you can help...
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Owe money on utility bills

Post by Admin »

Yes, we do have information on Ameron financial assistance programs in Illinois. There are programs like the Good Samaritan Initiative as well as the Warm Neighbors Cool Friends. Both have different application processes, but they can help the lower income. Dial 800-755-5000.
Eberner wrote:i live in il .. i lost my job 3 months ago. i have no income to pay my bills my husband gets ssi 995 is all,only covers rent and some other bills. i owe 3100. in ameron there is no help anywhere.. i've call every agent but no money available.i;m really back in a corner..also my husband is in kidney and we do his treatment at the house. no one cares otherwise he will not get the treatment and die....i need help !!!! thank-you for your time..hope you can help...
EvanLa

Post by EvanLa »

HI I AM TRYING TO GET HELP WITH MY BOYFRIENDS ELECTRIC BILL. HE IS DISABLED AND WALKS WITH CAIN HAS LIMITED ABILITY AND IS LIVING ON 449.00 SSI WHICH DOESN’T EVEN COME CLOSE TO PAYING HIS BILLS. HIS ELECTRIC BILL SEEMS TO BE GETTING HIGHER AND HIGHER EVERY MOUTH. THIS MOUTH IT IS 538.00 AND ITS PAST DUE. CUT OFF DATE IS TODAY AND IF HE GETS IT SHUT OFF HE WONT BE ABLE TO GET IT BACK ON BECAUSE OF ALL THE FEES AND HE WOULD HAVE TO PUT A 1000. DEPOSIT DOWN. CAN YOU HELP OR NO ANYBODY THAT CAN.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many utility companies offer special programs for the disabled, or at least will provide them more time to pay their energy bill before turning off the service. Find our most comprehensive listing of electric and utility bill assistance programs here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/nee ... bills.html
Always be sure to call them too and ask for payment plans.
EvanLa wrote:HI I AM TRYING TO GET HELP WITH MY BOYFRIENDS ELECTRIC BILL. HE IS DISABLED AND WALKS WITH CAIN HAS LIMITED ABILITY AND IS LIVING ON 449.00 SSI WHICH DOESN’T EVEN COME CLOSE TO PAYING HIS BILLS. HIS ELECTRIC BILL SEEMS TO BE GETTING HIGHER AND HIGHER EVERY MOUTH. THIS MOUTH IT IS 538.00 AND ITS PAST DUE. CUT OFF DATE IS TODAY AND IF HE GETS IT SHUT OFF HE WONT BE ABLE TO GET IT BACK ON BECAUSE OF ALL THE FEES AND HE WOULD HAVE TO PUT A 1000. DEPOSIT DOWN. CAN YOU HELP OR NO ANYBODY THAT CAN.
Ramsey

Post by Ramsey »

I am a single unemployed mother of three small children. My oldest is 7 and youngest is 4. Please assist me in any way possible with my utility expenses. I currently have no heat and can't use my stove to cook for my children due to my gas disconnection. The bill is $225. My electricity bill is coming up due and I can't pay it either. Its $170. Please help. Thank you sincerely.
Midnight

Post by Midnight »

Hi,
I live in the Jacksonville area and I am in need of help paying for my electricity and cable utility bill. I just moved this last month, when I did it put me behind on my bills with paying for the move. I am one month behind and JEA will begin to threaten to shut the lights off in my home in a few days. So, I'm in need of some assistance.
I'm also disabled. Living pay check to pay check for my needs. I would appreciate any assistance you can provide me in getting my bills met for this month. I have called the numbers provided by JEA on an almost daily basis but cannot get through. Please someone please help me...getting desperate for help to get them paid.
My current JEA bill is $366 and some change. This is with last month's utility bill and this month's bill combined. My com-cast bill is $288 and some change for this month’s bill with an installer who came to set up my cable. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you on how you can help me. I could also use some food from your food pantries if you have it. Next month should be better....just the move messed me up this month. Thank you in advanced. If you need to reach me by phone...you may call me.