Moving out of a small apartment

Find how to get help with rent
S_Berner
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Moving out of a small apartment

Post by S_Berner »

Please help us get into our own place to live with more space and rooms. Me, my girlfriend and our two daughters (one five and the other is 2 weeks old) live in one small bedroom and we don't have any type of income that even comes close to helping us get into an apartment. We really need help because we won’t last long where we're staying because the lack of space.
Bellicheck

Re: Moving out of a small apartment

Post by Bellicheck »

I need rental assistance and help in an emergency move from a small home to a bigger one. My mom had a brain injury accident and I will be taking care of her for about the next year and it was just kind of all of a sudden so she can't walk to far distances. She can't get upstairs so I have to move out of the small apartment I'm in. The apartment is going to take 2 weeks to get back and I need the first month’s rent help. I greatly appreciate if someone could email me back, and thank you.
BearsFan1000

Re: Moving out of a small apartment

Post by BearsFan1000 »

Hello. I recently lost my job and have been waiting for unemployment to begin. I thought I would have a job by now and I have not received an unemployment payment yet.
I am in need of rental assistance to pay for my small apartment for December. My rent is due the first and I'm afraid of eviction if I'm late. I'm looking for help and as soon as possible. Will someone please email me back ASAP?? I would sincerely appreciate the response as well as assistance.
Thank you,