I am working but for barely minimum wage

Find how to get help with rent
Agilent
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I am working but for barely minimum wage

Post by Agilent »

Hello, I'm 22 years old. I've recently lost my apartment due to not being able to pay my full rent on time. My husband lost his father a couple months ago. Then lost his job, then went down the wrong path and is now in prison. I was left with the aftermath and am still trying to get back on my feet and it hasn't worked so well. I've been sleeping in my car most nights but as it gets down into the 20's it’s hard to keep warm. I just need a boost, just help into a home so I can pay rent. But I make 7.25 an hour, work 40 hours a week and getting the deposits for utilities plus rent deposit and first month’s rent is almost 2 months pay. I'm not sure where to turn anymore I just know I need help.
Cruz15
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am working but for barely minimum wage

Post by Cruz15 »

My family and I hit a very hard time 2 months ago and have been struggling to get our rent caught up on our minimum wage job. My fiancé has a job now that don't pay much but its steady work. We desperately need help to pay the back rent and stop the eviction we are now facing. I've checked for our county, Bradford, FL yet no kind of help is offered. We live our days worrying about what to do when our family becomes truly homeless.
We have no family that can help and we have been trying to catch it up yourself for 2 months now. We are now just one month behind, but, in 9 days will be back to 2 months. We need help beyond words. Any info, #s, or, input will be of GREAT APPRECATION and NEVER TAKEN FOR GRANTED. Thank for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Bradford County Florida is a smaller community, so the programs are more limited. But there may be some to help with your rent, or at least supplement your minimum wage. If some agency helps you though, is your family back on track? As you mentioned you have been struggling for a couple months. Here are the agencies to try in Bradford County for the services you need.
Cruz15 wrote: I've checked for our county, Bradford, FL yet no kind of help is offered. We live our days worrying about what to do when our family becomes truly homeless.
Amy Smith

Post by Amy Smith »

I need help with finding a place for my friend and her daughter. They're currently staying with a guy that's verbally and physically abusive to them both. Now he's telling her she needs to move out. She works a minimum wage job so she can't afford to pay rent and deposit, plus get her utilities. Could you send me info on where she can get this help? She lives in pickaway county, Circleville Ohio. Thank you
Solazola

Post by Solazola »

Hello, I was needing help paying my rent. I don't know how long my landlord is whiling to wait for me. I don't have job at this time. I been looking in to getting one but it's kind of hard right now as am going through a divorce and only have a minimum wage job and and trying to get my 3 beautiful babies back.
I been asking for rides here there am out with a car but that's not Important to me right now. Just having a roof over my head right cause I go to court in February so I want to make sure I have roof over my head for my kids. I would really appreciate it if you could write me back and let me know what my options are to get qualified to get help since on minimum wage as I need funds with my rent and gas please. Thank you.