really need help on my uility lightbill

If you are struggling with utility - energy bills.
NHPB has more info on energy assistance, and find local utility bill assistance programs.
carley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

really need help on my uility lightbill

Post by carley »

My name is Robin and I was layoff my job, that I had been at for 13years, and I had got me a home thinking my job was secure and It wasn't, so I'm about to lose my home, but I really need help on my uility, my lightbill is $400 and some dollars and my Gas bill is $500 in something, and both are off, and I got my children here with me and I don't have no where to go, I'm just so lost, I just don't know to do, I been trying to find some help, but I having had any luck, I'm just going to keep praying
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: really need help on my uility lightbill

Post by Admin »

What state do you live in? that really is important. Without knowing that, try LIHEAP emergency or crisit assistance in your state. They can provide emergency grants.
Lifestyle
anti spam: Blue

Re: really need help on my uility lightbill

Post by Lifestyle »

Hello, I send this message to ask if you all help anyone who needs assistance with their light bill. I received a disconnection notice from Ameren UE and I must pay $405 to keep the lights on, but if they are cut off, I must pay the entire balance of $645. If you, or anyone you know is able to assist me that is greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a great day.