Emergency surgery

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Brewer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Emergency surgery

Post by Brewer »

Hi, I am 31 year old and lives in Atlanta Georgia. 3 or 4 years ago I have Fibroid. I can stay in the hospital, but you have to pay the doctors up front and I do not have that kind of money. I went to Albany, GA. The doctor would do the surgery for an emergency and set up a plan to pay him, but the hospital turn me down to have the surgery there. The last doctor I went to was in Atlanta, GA. They was helping me with the pain and they paid my doctor visit then they found out I have no insurance, they stop everything plus cancelled my surgery.
I have 7 fibroids; I look like I am 4 months pregnant. I been taking iron pills twice a day plus I am Anemia. I was bleeding so bad I feel like I am donating blood to the Red Cross. The pain was so bad I curl up in a fetal position and took some pills to stop the hurting. I am running out places to run to. Can you please help me?
Thank You.
Agilent

Re: Emergency surgery

Post by Agilent »

Hello, I came across your website by doing a Google search. I am in San Antonio, Texas and I am searching for medical resources that can help fund my knee surgery and physical therapy. I do not have health insurance and cannot afford to pay out of pocket for surgery.
I fell and hurt myself in March and I need ACL reconstruction surgery. Every time I go to an orthopedic office without health insurance it's always between $100-$200 which can get very expensive as I am a college student and unemployed for the summer. This process has been very frustrating. I am hoping to get surgery as soon as possible so I can go back to school in August. Thank you for your help.
mary sue

Post by mary sue »

My husband just went back to work less than a month ago due to an emergency surgery he had. This surgery was very sudden there for recovery time was 3 months. The surgery was for a previous injury from a car accident so there was nothing covered. He had no income coming in the home. Just my income kept us going but now we're a little behind. Just wondering if there would be any assistance we could get.
Eckhard

Post by Eckhard »

I need an emergency surgery but I can't get it because I need to be able to have money to pay my rent and bills while out of work for the surgery. I'm a single mom, get no child support, and don't get sick time or anything from my job.
I'm in extreme pain every day as the surgery is put off, and I'm always vomiting. Along with my rent, I also need my brakes done on my car along with a couple other maintenance issues as I need my car to keep my job. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Oneistheonly

Post by Oneistheonly »

I'm currently out of work due to emergency surgery. And I'd been out now for 3 weeks and the money I saved up in the bank had to go forward s rent, medical bills and prescriptions and water bills and light bill and don't have any more money to have my kids a great back to school season.
I've been struggling trying to get things for them and I really need help right now. If you guys don't mind with medical bills from the emergency surgery I really appreciate it. Thank you God bless. For kids. My son is 2. My daughter is 3 month old. I also have a 7 year old and a 9 year old daughter.