Moving from motel to rental apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Cuban1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Moving from motel to rental apartment

Post by Cuban1 »

I really need help finding and paying for 1st month rent, deposit & application fee. I am currently staying in motel and would like assistance paying the weekly bill, until I can find a place to live. I am in desperate need of help. I am disabled & have SSD to pay for rent, but have been unable to find anyone to work with me due to an eviction. I need help ASAP.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Moving from motel to rental apartment

Post by Admin »

So you are asking for the motel bill to be paid for an indefinite period of time, then also money for rent, security deposits, moving expenses, and any fees due from the landlord? Do you need anything else. unfortunately no agency or program would every agree to that. However we have some suggestions for you on deposits, as those programs in themselves are very rare. Located details on security deposit fee programs.
Rose1

Post by Rose1 »

Hi, I am a Care Coordinator/Social Worker at Phalen Village clinic. I have a family that is staying in a motel right now. They are currently homeless and staying at a motel to get them through, till they are able to find a permanent place. I am looking for a agency to help with motel money for a couple of weeks to help them get through. So I was wondering if you help with situation like this. So please let me know. Thanks.
Hashtag

Post by Hashtag »

My fiancé and I are waiting on the hiring process for his new job. Our funds are really low and we are from Texas. We need funds for motel and for food. Is there any help we can get until he starts this job and starts getting paid?
Carolina

Post by Carolina »

I need two weeks rent for a motel for my wife and kids. We live in Rowland Ohio staying at the Capri motel. She had a blood transfusion so missed work. She has 5 kids and we lost our home due to her missing work. I had to call off and I kept losing jobs.
Now she is getting better and we need 2 weeks of rent for the apartment we are moving into. I believe it's $440. We live in Trumbull county in Rowland Ohio. It’s not listed. Could you please help?
Inglesias

Post by Inglesias »

My husband and I are about to be homeless. We are staying in a motel now and on Monday we run out of money. I am frightened. Please help us. We want to move to a new apartment by our kids school. But it is hard to do.