Clothes for job interview and employment

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Mushy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Clothes for job interview and employment

Post by Mushy »

Well you covered 1 issue I'm having on your site. Which is utility assistance. I've done everything to scrap up the money to pay the rent. But I'm like a lot of Other women in this world. Single parent & struggling to get by. I've called several different agencies to get help & can't get it. I was laid off my job not to long ago so I'm barely making it by. That is another issue I'm having. I've been looking for a job. Unfortunately no luck so far. My other issue is I've lost everything I had so I'm trying to slowly start getting me more clothing. Is there anyway you guys could help me get a little bit of clothing. Mostly for interviews. I don't have hardly anything at all let alone something professional for interviews. If you guys are unable to help me can you maybe help guide me to someone who may be able to? I greatly appreciate it. Ill do community service or whatever to I need to do to kind of work off whatever assistance I may get.
Aiken

Re: Clothes for job interview and employment

Post by Aiken »

Vouchers for "new" work clothing such as work boots, khaki's, polo shirt's, etc. Most all the local thrift stores that provide free clothing for persons either interviewing or going to their "first" day of work, do NOT have size availability. Though most grateful for the resources offered, I begin a new job this evening. ..found out JUST today that I would need work boots and khaki pants & am unable to obtain these items due to lack of money!!! No assistance programs here in Reno will help me on such short notice. What am I to do after a year of diligently searching for work after undergoing chemotherapy? ? Someone please help!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

No charity will give you clothing in one day. There is an application process in Los Angeles and other areas too. But since you need it for work, they are more likely to help. Bring proof that you are starting the job. The boots may be available for construction work, or they may operate a clothing closet. Find the locations of Los Angeles clothing closets to apply at.
Pitbull

Post by Pitbull »

I have 7 months old baby girl. I am not working. I need some clothes for her. I am also in need of a job. I am not able to work because I am not Citizen of this country, I am presently living with my mother. She is senior citizen and also American citizen. She is trying to get my status adjusted but financially she is not able to do so.
Se is pensioner right now and she only can pay her rent and take care of her medical expense. If you can help me in any way I would be grateful. The cost to file the papers are 2300. I just need some help so in future I can extend help to someone else.
I need to really work so I can help my other 3 children with clothes, shoes and food. I am desperate and crying out for help. I came here hoping things would be good so I can help them. Please help me if you can please. And I was also to I could contact the woman hospital from the behavioral unit.