We are limited to one income

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Aguilar
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

We are limited to one income

Post by Aguilar »

Electric bill is due on the 15th. My boyfriend and I will have some of it, but cannot come up with $366 by then. We have 3 small children and only 1 income! His hours vary from week to week and normally the bills aren't a problem but were playing catch up when he didn't work but 1 day a few weeks ago. If anyone can help that would be great!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: We are limited to one income

Post by Admin »

Since your boyfriend is working, but maybe hours vary, some energy companies in Maine may offer flexible payment plans or balance billing. They are really good options for people on one income or "varied" income. Inquire with your provider, and ask about these other electric bill assistance programs in Maine.
Aguilar wrote:Electric bill is due on the 15th. My boyfriend and I will have some of it, but cannot come up with $366 by then. We have 3 small children and only 1 income! His hours vary from week to week and normally the bills aren't a problem but were playing catch up when he didn't work but 1 day a few weeks ago. If anyone can help that would be great!