Deposit for our new place in Indiana

Find how to get help with rent
Campbell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Deposit for our new place in Indiana

Post by Campbell »

We a place to go to but we need to have help to get the deposit for where we are moving to in Plainfield Indiana. Calling connect 211 is a waste as they have nothing. But other counties have things they need to get reported for not having anything and Section 8 in Hendricks County has been closed for years. They need to open that back up.
I am hopefully starting a new job this week but I won't get a check for another week. They don't hold back and the manager wants all of that deposit in by the 30th of June. We are not rich. It's a mobile home. We need help on the deposit and we can't help from family. They don't have it and we tried getting a simple loan but we have no bank account or checking and or savings to get it.
I have a debit card they could load that up on instead of the bank information. We need help. Please we need help fast to get that to the manager so we can move into our new place. Please email me back thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Deposit for our new place in Indiana

Post by Admin »

Mobile homes don't usually qualify for security deposit help. But there are many other agencies to try in Indiana beside 211. Yes, section 8 normally has multiple year waiting list in all states. While trying to get a loan as you said is an option, it should be a last resort. But you can consider since you are expecting a check from your new job next week. But find the resources in your area, and find security deposit help in Indiana.
SamHouston

Post by SamHouston »

I live in Decatur County. Greensburg, Indiana. My landlord is kicking me out if I do not have my rent paid in full on July 31st. He is kicking me out on that day. There is no legal rent lease or security deposit to be refunded. As of now I will not have the money. I will only have round $100 and am round $400 behind. I have health problems with migraines and have missed work but the landlord does not care. What can I do to get help with a deposit so I do not have to be homeless and sleep in my car?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a small county in Indiana. But there are regional assistance programs in Decatur County Indiana as listed on our site.
SamHouston wrote:I live in Decatur County. Greensburg, Indiana. My landlord is kicking me out if I do not have my rent paid in full on July 31st.