Need to relocate

State and local government assistance programs.
Pullo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need to relocate

Post by Pullo »

Hi, this is my first inquiry on getting assistance however I am a single mother of 2 daughters and I am desperately trying to relocate myself and my children from the East Texas area to the Metro Plex (Arlington, TX) I am currently employed not making much but living in a unhealthy environment with my children and I am reaching out to get some guidance or direction in assistance relocating.
Evaluation

Re: Need to relocate

Post by Evaluation »

Hello! I am extremely stressed out. The rent for this month was due for the 1st. Me and my boyfriend share a 2 bedroom apartment with a roommate. My last job wasn't giving me enough hours. So I decided to look for a new job. I found one, but they aren't too happy with me because of my lack of much experience and I may get fired. To make it worse, my first check from them had to go to the rent, as my boyfriend had to pay two tickets, resulting in him being short for his half, as I already paid my half. So I paid twice! Now I am not sure if I will be able to pay next month as it is right around the corner, and I have no money for paying my half of the utilities. Please help!!!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Relocation help doesn't really exist. But if you are looking for any tips or advice in the Fort Worth Texas or Arlington area, then try the local community action agency in Fort Worth. Maybe they have information on some affordable housing in the region for you or even shelters that you can stay in for a period of time.
TMobileuser

Post by TMobileuser »

To whom it may concern,
Good day. I moved to Colorado over a month ago. Right now I am
Living in Gypsum, Colorado. I came here to work as an apprentice in dog training this situation has not
Worked out.
I just went to your agencies website. I am looking to relocate to Colorado Springs ASAP. Is there anyway
You could help me locate a place to live and help me with rent. I am very desperate and alone in this
Area. Is there a way you could help me. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

that is the Eagle County area. We do have information on financial aid for that region, including housing and other resources. You can find them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... unty_.html

TMobileuser wrote:To whom it may concern,
Good day. I moved to Colorado over a month ago. Right now I am
Living in Gypsum, Colorado. I came here to work as an apprentice in dog training this situation has not
Worked out.
I just went to your agencies website. I am looking to relocate to Colorado Springs ASAP. Is there anyway
You could help me locate a place to live and help me with rent. I am very desperate and alone in this
Area. Is there a way you could help me. Thank you.