Salary at Wal Mart doesn't cover our deposit

Find how to get help with rent
Welch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Salary at Wal Mart doesn't cover our deposit

Post by Welch »

Hello, I was looking to get some help with move in deposit. Myself, my wife and 4 year old son we are no longer residing with a room over our head due to living with family members that put in a 30 day notice and moved. Now we are on the streets and my son is at my moms. I'm working for Wal-Mart. The move is $575 rent plus $575 deposit. I can afford the monthly rent after deposit. I'm just asking for help getting in the door. Thanks and god bless.
Skyler

Re: Salary at Wal Mart doesn't cover our deposit

Post by Skyler »

I am in need of rental assistance, mainly deposit to rent an apartment. I originally became a victim to the Colorado floods in September of this year. I came to visit and without being able to return back soon due to the weather and damages that left us unable to get in or out of the city for quite sometime. Renting a hotel and purchasing food liquidated all cash I had quick from my Wal-Mart job.
I qualified for the FEMA program which I wasn’t aware of until the 20 of this month but they could assist me only to the 3 of November due to funding. They did pay a motel from the 23 until the 3rd but now I find myself and my 3 kids (2 high schoolers and a 7th grader) at risk of being in the street. Please help. I always worked but unfortunately I have been put in this situation and just do not know what else to for.
Mollytift

Post by Mollytift »

Single mother working only part time at Wal-Mart and battling with sickle cell and leukemia. I have medical insurance but when I visited my sister in Texas I incurred emergency room medical bill that my insurance will not cover. I have out of state insurance that will not cover cost for x-ray, CAT scan and physician consultation for providers not in my network. Total amount of medical bill is about $5000. Please, please help, as my Wal-Mart salary does not cover it. I have been sick all my life and this will greatly help me have a peace of mind.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

is that a deposit you need help with, or medical? Seems like bills. In that case, try free credit counseling in Texas for help. They may address multiple issues.
Mollytift wrote:Single mother working only part time at Wal-Mart and battling with sickle cell and leukemia. I have medical insurance but when I visited my sister in Texas I incurred emergency room medical bill that my insurance will not cover. I have out of state insurance that will not cover cost for x-ray, CAT scan and physician consultation for providers not in my network. Total amount of medical bill is about $5000. Please, please help, as my Wal-Mart salary does not cover it. I have been sick all my life and this will greatly help me have a peace of mind.
Needhelpwithmybills

Post by Needhelpwithmybills »

Rent and security deposit $460.00 for rent, and $460.00 for security deposit. After a total of 14 surgeries over the last 5 years I have just recently been able to finally start work again at Wal Mart after a lot of grueling, but successful rehab. But unfortunately I have 3 days to try and come up with first month’s rent, and security deposit for an apartment I recently got approved for. I have to vacate my current residence by April 1.
I didn't want to go this route because I thought I could find enough work in a short amount of time to pay on my own but having to gradually work my way back into the workforce at Wal Mart because of my injuries I wasn't able to come up with the funds I needed.
The new landlord offered me work painting 2 apartment per month for rent but need just this first month’s rent, and security deposit to get me in. I apologize if you didn't need all this info. I was just trying to be thorough ...Thank You for your time with reading this even if your unable to help ... If there is anything that can be done to help I would be extremely grateful ...Thank You and God Bless!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is over $900. What is your salary at the Omaha Wal Mart? Can you afford the monthly rent and future bills such as food, medical, transportation, utilities and all those other living expenses. Anyway, find a list of Duglas County rent assistance programs.
Needhelpwithmybills wrote:Rent and security deposit $460.00 for rent, and $460.00 for security deposit.