Need money for an apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Caroline
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need money for an apartment

Post by Caroline »

Need some money for finding an apartment. My present apartment is unsafe as the inspectors have found mold and I must move. In addition, my apartment is unsafe because of the overwhelming heat, my nurse stated that and said I must move. I am on disability and earn only $1,006 monthly. I need monies to find a decent place to live. I need security and monthly rent. Can you please help me?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need money for an apartment

Post by Admin »

So is the landlord going to fix it? If not, look into rental assistance and low income housing in your area. Get more information on rent help in Seattle, as many programs and agencies focus on this particular need. Try calling organizations like the University Churches Emergency Fund at 206-524-7885 or the Pike Street Salvation Army of Seattle. Their phone number is 206-447-9944. They may have information on security deposits and/or new apartments for you.
Caroline wrote:Need some money for finding an apartment. My present apartment is unsafe as the inspectors have found mold and I must move. In addition, my apartment is unsafe because of the overwhelming heat, my nurse stated that and said I must move. I am on disability and earn only $1,006 monthly. I need monies to find a decent place to live. I need security and monthly rent. Can you please help me?
Occonnel

Post by Occonnel »

I am in need of assistance to get into a rental property. I have 3 children and am in the middle of a very messy divorce that has left me with a $22,000.00 legal bills that is taking a year to pay off. I am currently living with a friend who is about to move back home with her mother to Knoxville, TN so I need to find my own place but unfortunately I don't have the financial means for a down payment. I can maintain the monthly but not the down payment in such short notice.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe look for a roommate so can continue to pay off that $22000 in debts. Or at least until the time you can save up money for moving costs and security deposit/first months rent. Then move. Some places to call for advice in the area are here at Knox County assistance programs for housing and rent too.
Occonnel wrote:I am in need of assistance to get into a rental property. I have 3 children and am in the middle of a very messy divorce that has left me with a $22,000.00 legal bills that is taking a year to pay off. I am currently living with a friend who is about to move back home with her mother to Knoxville, TN so I need to find my own place but unfortunately I don't have the financial means for a down payment. I can maintain the monthly but not the down payment in such short notice.
BeachTide

Post by BeachTide »

i was reading online to contact here for help me with a apartment for me and my 2yr old son,im separated from my husband since April last year i been staying with different family members,since than i receive S.S.I for a heart condition. and that's my only income.. am really gonna try to get into school am looking into school ,just need a daycare, a place to call home, it really hard to start over and so young. i am in the waiting list for housing for almost 2yrs, i really struggling going different places to stay,am only 30yrs old i really need some help and if you can help me and see what will be good for me, i would appreciated i live in El Paso Texas
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You may be able to find some aid to locate affordable housing, that is safe and secure and can be paid for by government funds or grants. Find information on the El Paso rent assistance programs and agencies to call for housing and other aid. Options include non-profits like the TVP Non Profit Housing Corporation, which can help the low income, and in particular people with children.
BeachTide wrote:i was reading online to contact here for help me with a apartment for me and my 2yr old son,im separated from my husband since April last year i been staying with different family members,since than i receive S.S.I for a heart condition. and that's my only income.. am really gonna try to get into school am looking into school ,just need a daycare, a place to call home, it really hard to start over and so young. i am in the waiting list for housing for almost 2yrs, i really struggling going different places to stay,am only 30yrs old i really need some help and if you can help me and see what will be good for me, i would appreciated i live in El Paso Texas
EricFisher

Post by EricFisher »

Hello to anyone to take the time out to read this. I found myself to be in a huge mess, basically I had found a room for rent on CL's ad and then went to the home to meet the guy which seemed like a good person. The house was vacant however he said he resided there. I gave the man my 1st months rent and last months rent, with that said I simply got took and the man never even owned the vacant home lot.

There is more to the story anyways. I found a for sale sign behind the house and a broken realtor lock. I called the police and made a report naturally. Simple put, I need help or money.

I'm living in a decent hotel now with what I had left in my savings, the thing is I just need help until July 15th when I get my retirement/SSI check. I can work, I'm educated and have a college degree and even served my country in the NAVY. I have excellent computer skills and even have a CDL class A license with a clean driving record.

Speaking of driving, I do not drive now as I had more bad luck last month when a deer ran out in front of me and I totaled my car and only had liability which left me car less for the time being.......I never thought it would come to this but can someone please provide a room, advice or resources for me and perhaps some food or run me to a food bank?

I will reimburse you when I get my check which I can provide evidence via my bank statements. I can prove my identity and clean background. I even have a large storage room full of my personal expensive belongs for collateral however I'm not one to pawn my belongings.

I just need a good person or persons to help. I don't use drugs and I'm very clean and can help out around the house with whatever needs completed. Will someone please E-mail me if you feel you can help. E-mail me and I will give you my phone number or leave yours and I will call, my phone is turned on for the time being. Please can someone help a good man in need? God I have never been in such need and without any family this is my last cry out for help. Location: Charlotte
Flava

Post by Flava »

Need help to stay in my current residence. I applied to NCSAP and was given 1 year to stay in my current apartment. My time is up on September 14,2015. I cannot receive any help from any other agency. I have several housing applications everywhere. Only to be put on many wait lists. I am on SSI and my income doesn't meet any rental assistance in my area. I also worked for 6 weeks and SSI took what I made I didn't come out ahead. I came out owing and waiting for ssi to fix my money. I have to have a minor heart surgery but it is put on hold until I can get housing.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Housing is always under high demand in Gregg County Texas. But we do have a few places to try for rental assistance in the area, and they are listed below. Not sure why you say you can't get help from any other agency...that doesn't make much sense. So call around to our programs. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nt_as.html
RoperFrancis

Post by RoperFrancis »

Hello,
I would like more information on how you can assist me on obtaining an apartment. I'm currently living with my mom due to a loss of income, but I really need to find a place, as to relieve extra burden of me and my daughter. I currently live in Orlando, FL, but would like to move back to Sanford, FL ASAP. I believe it's a safer environment for my baby girl to grow up in and I'd be closer to my school, Seminole State College. My biggest challenge may be deposit and utilities. Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try calling one of the Orlando based agencies for information. Of course they may have some programs to offer rental assistance, or they may have ideas for you on other nearby towns that you indicated. In either case, start with them. They probably won't pay for a move, but maybe there are ideas for you. Here is information on rent assistance in Orlando Florida.
RoperFrancis wrote:Hello,
I would like more information on how you can assist me on obtaining an apartment. I'm currently living with my mom due to a loss of income, but I really need to find a place, as to relieve extra burden of me and my daughter. I currently live in Orlando, FL, but would like to move back to Sanford, FL ASAP. I believe it's a safer environment for my baby girl to grow up in and I'd be closer to my school, Seminole State College. My biggest challenge may be deposit and utilities. Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thank you.
Hyuandai

Post by Hyuandai »

I just recently moved into a 1 bedroom apartment with my one year old daughter and her dad just left so I am stuck with paying a $920 in rent plus the utilities and I barely make enough money to get by. So I was wondering if I could get some kind of help so that me and my child won't lose our place. We just moved in about two weeks ago and I really do not want to lose my place or put my daughter back into a hotel or shelter. Please you can email at the email above about programs that may have money or call me.
BladeRanger

Post by BladeRanger »

I was just e-mailing on behalf of the tough situation I am in. About two months ago I and my girlfriend moved in to Kings-borough apartments. And she ended up moving out without notice so I kind of got left with a load.
I took care of the second month but I just switched jobs and I don't think I'm going to get this next month as I have no money. I'm broke and I'm getting nervous. My 2 baby girls will be born next month and I need a place for them to lay there head. If you could please give me a call I would appreciate that. Thank you, God bless.
Daniels

Post by Daniels »

My landlord is getting a foreclosure on her personal home and is needs to move in the property I live in now. I am 6 months pregnant high risk and need to be out of my home by September 1, 2018. All apartments affordable are on a waiting list for next year. Please I need help. Thank you.