Business slow and can't make rent

Find how to get help with rent
Ruby
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Business slow and can't make rent

Post by Ruby »

To Whom It May Concern. I have four children, two boys and two girls. The ages are 11 year old girl, 6 year old daughter, 9 year old girl and 1 year old baby boy. I honestly don't know where else to turn. I need help paying my rent. My landlord told me that he wants rent money on Monday December 15th or we will be evicted. I've been doing my homework and called several places but nobody has any funds. I have called several churches and they don’t have any funds. I have been praying my heart out for this one time help. In August my husband had a heart attack. In October he went back to the hospital. In October I gave birth to my daughter. In the middle of August my husband started his business and now it is so extremely slow that his phone is not even ringing. If there is anybody that can help me, I will give my landlords name and phone number. My landlord told me that he wants $1000.00 for rent. I know for a fact that if he gets half of that or even something that he will be happy. I have not been sleeping because I don’t know where else to turn to. Please if there is anyway I can get this help it would be a true blessing.
Magic

Re: Business slow and can't make rent

Post by Magic »

I am asking for rental assistance in the amount of about 1400. I am a father and a husband in need of assistance. I have a fulltime job and, unfortunately my wife is out of work at the moment. I pay child support as well as other garnished wages. I am hoping and, praying that I may receive some assistance.
I usually work 50 plus hours in the winter and the recent change of seasons requires less hours from employees. I have been at my current employer for about a year now. I love my job and I just want to take care of my family. We have 8 children all together same and my wife both have joint custody of our children from previous relationships. Our children range between the ages of 8 to 20. It is critical to my family that we maintain our housing. With your assistance this may be possible. Thank you for you time and, consideration. P.S. I get paid weekly and the landlord required payment on the 22nd of April.
SoyB

Post by SoyB »

Hello I am in need of rental assistance immediately. I just received a 2nd eviction notice. I lost my job a few months back and I collected unemployment benefits for a couple months from the business but that was cut off at the end of December 2014.
Since I have been seeking employment and have been able to pick up a few jobs here and there. It's just that at this moment I am behind. I don't have kids of my own but I do have 3 younger brothers that are in the house and I'd like to see that a roof is kept over their head. The help would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me back as soon as possible if help can be provided.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, the application process is never immediate. But you need to start to seek rent help right now in Broward County, especially since you are caring for your brothers and have that responsibility. It will take time for a charity to review your application and issue funds, if they even have any money to offer. So start the process, and locate places for rent assistance in Broward County.
Martin

Post by Martin »

I reside in Albany, GA. I'm in need of help with my rent this month as my business has slowed. I lost my job but gained another one and I won't have any money until 2 weeks from now and they won't give me an extension. I just don't know to do, I have nowhere to go. My rent is $500. Please help me. Please. With anything.