Mobile home rent due

Find how to get help with rent
Marshall
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mobile home rent due

Post by Marshall »

Hello, I am not requesting for assistance for myself. I am an administrative assistant at a mobile home community and I have an elderly man here that had a major surgery. He is out of work for several months and his wife is trying her hardest working a minimum wage job to pay their $731.30 rent that was due on June 1, 2013. He is a really good resident and a very strong man that is very depressed since he is the head of house hold. This family really needs the help!! Please let me know if you can help him. Every little bit helps
P Palmer

Re: Mobile home rent due

Post by P Palmer »

I am disabled and only have 30 days left to my Federal Appeal for benefits. I have survived the past 14 months without income but my mobile home complex has recently changed owners and they are trying to evict me. I'm two months behind on rent on the trailer and I haven't had any hot water in over 8 months. Please offer me any suggestions you can. I've made it this far with basically nothing, I can't loose my home because I have no where else to go. I worked very hard for 20 years and now I'm sick and unable to help the situation I am currently living in. I also need Rent/Gas for hot water and more for my mobile.
Ptbull11

Post by Ptbull11 »

My mother and I were served with a 3 day eviction notice. We've recently lost both our vehicles and our only income is with our local newspaper delivering in the middle of the night. We're not only struggling to afford a vehicle, but also to find a place that we can afford to rent. We're barely able to come up with first months rent on a new mobile home in our town, but it will be nearly impossible to pay anything past that. If there is anyway you can point us in the direction of some kind of help, we would sincerely appreciate it.
Zach

Post by Zach »

I am behind on rent for this month on our mobile home plus still owe late fees from last month and a portion of my security deposit. I am trying to work something out with the landlord but she said the owner said if the payment doesn't come soon they are going to serve me. I don't know what else to do. My husband is the only one working and we are a family of 7. We have so many types of loans out and there is nothing else I can think of.
Luck

Post by Luck »

Hello. I live in a 55 plus mobile home community. I own my mobile but have rent on the space. I please need help with making my rent payment this month, they have served me with a notice of termination of rental agreement and will evict me if I do not get it paid.
I’ve tried. I honestly have but have not been able to find any help and I’m running out of time. I will be evicted and then they will get my home and I will be on the streets. Please anything that you may be able to do or suggest I would be ever so grateful. Thank you so much for your time and help.
Adamslaw

Post by Adamslaw »

My mother passed away in August 2015. She left me with a mobile home. I paid for her funeral and the other expenses. I only get $203 a month and I beg someone for help on 1 month of rent of $400. I have found a roommate that helps but if I don't pay the month of August rent owned I lose the trailer. I have done all I can I need help. Please call me or email. Thank you.
Heather Lawton

Post by Heather Lawton »

Dear Sirs:
I am requesting rent assistance in the amount of $620.00 for my mobile room. My monthly rent is $310.00 and I am two months behind. I am 67 years old and living on a limited income of Social Security in the amount of $1331.00 per month.
In February, 2017.I had surgery for the removal of a cancerous lump in my breast. On February 19, I fell and fractured my Left hip and Left knee. I had surgery on February 20 to place rods in my Left hip. Since that time, my focus has been on healing my body, learning to walk and trying to get my life back to some semblance of normalcy.
If you are willing/able to help me with my mobile room, I will consider this transaction a loan which I will repay once I am back on my feet again....literally! My health situation will not remain this way and the time will come when I will be capable of generating additional funds.
Prior to this I was able to generate money from several revenue streams such as doing contract work at the Atlanta Merchandise Mart and selling items on eBay. My inability to get around plus the pain I experience has brought this to an abrupt halt.
My contact information is listed below. I appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from you.
Warmest regards,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Mobile home rent help is not common. But there are some ways to get assistance with deposits. Maybe those can help you in your situation.