Rent help quick

Find how to get help with rent
Treebug
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rent help quick

Post by Treebug »

Hi, I live in Henderson, Colorado and in need of assistance like yesterday. I have tried contacting every place I can think of that would offer assistance and have got no help. I have a eviction notice, if I get evicted I have no place to live and will be homeless with my kids. My work does offer a program to assist but it could take a few weeks before I get notice of that and my landlord won't wait.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent help quick

Post by Admin »

Try contacting the Adams County Community Development at (303) 453-8517. This is the local, non-profit community action agency. They can usually help people apply for rental asssitance and financial aid, refer you to other Colorado and federal government programs, and in genenral are a great resource. Here is some more info on other services for your area.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogra1.html
Treebug wrote:Hi, I live in Henderson, Colorado and in need of assistance like yesterday. I have tried contacting every place I can think of that would offer assistance and have got no help. I have a eviction notice, if I get evicted I have no place to live and will be homeless with my kids. My work does offer a program to assist but it could take a few weeks before I get notice of that and my landlord won't wait.
shannon14

Post by shannon14 »

looking for a place around the area of Suffolk county long island to help quickly with getting money to pay my rent for this month. I have been outta work on workers comp fro several months and they just cut me off to partial and the money i get will not cover my rent which is already past due. I can't afford to lose my apartment. i have 2 childen and one on the way.please if there is anything out there for me besides dss please let me know
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Depends on how quickly you need the rent help in Suffolk County. Most agencies do have an application process, and it does take time. Here is a listing of rent agencies and other organizations in Suffolk County Long Island.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
Try places like the Suffolk County St. Vincent De Paul (Phone number (516)822-3132) or Family Service League Inc. ((phone 631)427-3700) for help with rent or other housing expenses. They can usually help people, especially if you have children.

shannon14 wrote:looking for a place around the area of Suffolk county long island to help quickly with getting money to pay my rent for this month. I have been outta work on workers comp fro several months and they just cut me off to partial and the money i get will not cover my rent which is already past due. I can't afford to lose my apartment. i have 2 childen and one on the way.please if there is anything out there for me besides dss please let me know
Body

Post by Body »

I have been struggling to pay my rent for the past three months after losing one of my jobs, and having to pay for a family member’s funeral. I have been late on my payments three times, and I got a letter saying if I am late again I will be evicted. I currently have $50 cash to my name with -$46 in my bank account, and I'm not entirely sure how I will be able to make rent by the first. I get paid the fifth and will have $350+ on the fifth, but I need $450 to pay rent by the first. I have absolutely no idea what to do, and I am VERY scared I will end up homeless within the next two weeks.
Yankee_fan

Post by Yankee_fan »

Hello, I'm really and need for help with my rent this month. My wallet get stolen and couldn't pay it this month. I have 5 children all under the age of 10 and I really need somewhere to stay because I don't want to be living house to house with them anymore like we once before. I love â them too much for that to happen again so if there's anyone that can help it will be a blessing. Thanks.
Bregt

Post by Bregt »

I need help with rent. Me and my boyfriend lost our job in the same month. We just need help paying Junes rent.
He lost his son and I lost my dad so we have been going through a lot and just need help with this rent. It is 1000 dollars. We have 5 kids and don't want to lose our home.
RinaEllis

Post by RinaEllis »

My name is Jennifer and I am having a problem paying my rent and I need quick help. I have gone to Texas Workforce Commission, but my appointment is not until March 5, 2022, which is too late. I was kicked out of my home and went to multiple apartments to try and find a home but the only one available is the one I am in. I can't afford the payments, but I am doing the best I can at finding help quickly. I live in Waxahachie Tx. The zip code is 75165. If you could please help me I would be very grateful! I pray that I can find the help needed to make it until my appointment with TWC. I am open to all suggestions. Thank you, GOD BLESS
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While quick is a relative term, there may be options for you for your housing needs. Find emergency rent help today.
But even though you may start the application today, if often takes days.
RinaEllis wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:13 pm My name is Jennifer and I am having a problem paying my rent and I need quick help.