need emergency help bad

Find how to get help with rent
rjsmith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need emergency help bad

Post by rjsmith »

i need help bad i have been out of work since may 23 2008. my unemployment ran out in december of 2008 i have not worked since. my wife is the only one working she trying to pay rent which is 3 months behind and trying to pay other things to keep the family going we have a 2 year old and a 10 year old. we have relied on family to help which they have helped but they have bills to. i have been on my own working trying to support myself until i got married since i was 14 years old and i have never been out of work this long im 33 now and it gets depressing i was in the hospital for 6 days because of stress back in july. i would appreciat if someone or church could help us out. we dont want the cash in hand we will give you the name of our landlord and the name of our electric company.PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP US.our rent is 3 months behind and our electric bill is $244.52 im begging somebody to please help us so we wont be in the dark or on the street im constantly looking for work but we need help right away PLEASE!!! if someone would please respond to my email address. i have to come back to the library to check my email THANKS ALOT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU PSALMS 33:8 SAYS OH TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD. and im trusting someone would help us THANKS AGAIN. :D :D
helper

Re: need emergency help bad

Post by helper »

What state do you live in?
For rent assisitance, look into the Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program (HPRP). Contact your local community action agency, or county/city government office and ask them about this program. It can provide up 18 months of rent assistance, and other money. The stimulus fund gave it $1.5 billion for the fund as part of stimulus program.
heathermald

Post by heathermald »

I am staying with my boyfriends parents right now in Pennsylvania due to my financial situation. I am also pregnant and due to have my baby in 3 days. We were told yesterday that once the weekend comes we have to get out. I am looking or wondering if theres a program that will help us with first months rent and security. We have little to no money right now and are looking for a place to go.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

There are agencies in Pennsylvania that can help you with paying rent, or offer money for security deposits. One option may be the Pennsylvania Homeless Assistance Program (HAP). What you want to do is contact the local community action agency/Salvation Army in your area and ask about this program. Here is more info on the programs, and use the links to find the numbers of the local salvation army/community action agencies in PA.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html
heathermald wrote:I am staying with my boyfriends parents right now in Pennsylvania due to my financial situation. I am also pregnant and due to have my baby in 3 days. We were told yesterday that once the weekend comes we have to get out. I am looking or wondering if theres a program that will help us with first months rent and security. We have little to no money right now and are looking for a place to go.
Biden

Post by Biden »

I am a fifty one year old female in Colorado Springs. I have filed for disability and am living on OAP (old age pension). I get $484.00 a month. They are not taking applications for housing vouchers any more here and I was told that they won't be taking them for the next 2 to 3 years. I was staying with my daughter for a few months but I had to go she was yelling at me all the time in front of my 4 year old granddaughter and it hurt so much that I had to leave. My mother is in rehab for about 30 more days and then I will have to leave here in about 2 weeks until she is stable. I can't stay with her any longer because it is a one bedroom apartment and the management won't allow other people to live here. I really don’t know what to do. I can't afford a monthly rental payment let alone pay a deposit and rent. Is there any help that you are aware of that can help me? I'm so tired of stressing over this. I"ve been stressing over this for a year now and still don't know what to. I've contacted several organizations here that are suppose to be able to help but for one reason or another I don't get it. One more thing, I have a broken leg so my mobility is limited. They always tell me to call here or there and that’s not very often an option for me. I finally got a truck about a month ago so at least I have transportation now. I only have to pay $50.00 a month payments on it. That definitely took care of one of my major problems. Any help would be so greatly appreciated.
Valerie

Post by Valerie »

I am about to be on the streets. I have been laid off since the beginning of November. She works for McDonalds but only gets paid very little every two weeks. We have no food, no warm clothes nothing and are rent is due on Friday and have no way to pay it.

My family used to help but is tired of it. I just need to no what I can do to better are situation as we have been living in a crappie hotel for over a year now. We also have a visitation coming next Friday with are daughter we put up for adoption cause a motel is no place for a baby. We have had it very rough over the past year. We started out under the 8th street bridge last October. We are determined and really struggling. PLEASE...........HELP. I will call back or email me PLEASE.....GOD BLESS.
Candiotti

Post by Candiotti »

I'm seriously in need of help. I've been living in a rental house for over a year now and there's been issues with the house itself breaking apart, water pipes, electrical wirings, and rent issues. I was agreed upon the landlord was going to fix this and that once we move in, but only minimum was fixed only. I didn’t have enough money to pay for rent this month so now I received a 3 day notice. I don't have any other ideas but to search for anything possible to help me out of my situation. I'm a single mother of 5 and 1 on the way. I can't afford to be homeless now due to my pregnancy.
acampbell

Post by acampbell »

I'm currently at SAHM (Stay at Home Mom) to a 3 month old & 3 year old. Home was foreclosed on & was not given any notice, besides a 24 hour not posted on my door! I've been waiting on a "cash for keys" offer as that's the only way I'll be able to move. I'm in desperate need of some help before my family & I become homeless! I've never been in this type of situation so I'm not sure where to look for immediate help. I have my disabled mother & unemployed father who just found out he has lung cancer last week living with us as well. Please help!
TheTruth

Post by TheTruth »

My rent is due and I have no means to pay it. I have been searching for a job with no luck because I'm limited to working within walking distance due to not having a car. I have some promising job leads but I just really need help getting through the next month. Please let me know what I have to do to get help in this emergency. I cannot sleep and have been praying for a miracle.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Umm, why did you need a car? Take a bus to work, or ride a bike. Many other people do. Then seek housing help. As why would someone help you if you will never be able to work. As far as your request, here are the emergency rental assistance programs.
TheTruth wrote:Please let me know what I have to do to get help in this emergency. I cannot sleep and have been praying for a miracle.