Assistance for roommate and I

State and local government assistance programs.
Rudiger
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Assistance for roommate and I

Post by Rudiger »

My roommate and I are in need of serious assistance. She just recently lost her job which helped pay 90% of the bills; i.e. electric, rent, car, cable. Well checks are NO where enough for those. Well her last check is only enough to cover cable, electric, and her car. We are in dire need of assistance. If you could please help us we would highly appreciate it. We have her two boys who stay with us throughout the week as well. So being without a home or electric is not an option for us. Please help.
sasolis
anti spam: Blue

Re: Assistance for roommate and I

Post by sasolis »

If she was paying 90% what were you paying? Also, cable is not a necessity, for go it for something more important like food. Call 211 for local resource info.
Mechanic

Post by Mechanic »

I'm looking for help...my water is subject to disconnect tomorrow morning churches are not helping with water bills but my 7 month old son needs water for formula we are a low income family and a roommate. I've called everyone can I post an outreach on your site. I have no internet. I'm at McDonald's but leaving soon. I need 47 dollars.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have a number of church run assistance programs on the site. Note water bill help is no common though. Usually food, rent, and more is offered. Can your roommate help? Also maybe try a food pantry for the stuff your son needs.
Mechanic wrote:I'm looking for help...my water is subject to disconnect tomorrow morning churches are not helping with water bills but my 7 month old son needs water for formula we are a low income family and a roommate. I've called everyone can I post an outreach on your site. I have no internet. I'm at McDonald's but leaving soon. I need 47 dollars.