Need cash for rent

Find how to get help with rent
JakeTapper1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need cash for rent

Post by JakeTapper1 »

Hi there. I am in great need of assistance when it comes to my rent. I am a Full Time Student and a mother of 3. At this time it is hard for me to find work that will not clash with my school hours. I need help with this month and next months rent. I pay $640/month. With the holidays coming I wont be able to pay rent and have Christmas for my kids. Please help me!
Gomez

Post by Gomez »

I had an emergency with my car which needed repairs in excess of over $1000.00 which took all of my cash for rent that I had. Then in addtion to that, my rent is due today and if it is not paid in full I have to be out of the apartment within three days and I have a 17 year old daughter living with me. I need some assistance as soon as possible if I qualify.
Kingger

Post by Kingger »

Hi, I'm writing to find out if there would be any rent assistance available for my situation. We live in Lansing, Michigan and my fiancé left for rehab last week and although I am working he will be gone and unable to collect any type of income for close to 3 months. There was a lot of late bills that I have had to catch up on but I know I wont be able to pay our $700/month rent along with car payments and utilities on my own. I haven't been able to pay this months rent and am afraid that we will lose our apartment and have no where else to live. I have been looking for any type of assistance I can receive but have been very unsuccessful. If there is anything you can do to help or know a better place that can help me I would be so grateful.
Silicom1

Post by Silicom1 »

My roommate lost his job and me and my girlfriend are trying to put up our end and his towards rent. Our electricity is turned and has been for a little over 2 weeks now. Me and my girlfriend don't know what to do. We already sold our valuables to make for last month's rent. We need at least 200 to have rent and something to go towards turning the electricity back on.
King

Post by King »

Once again I've look through this site to find out what I need to know to assist me in my time of need and I have yet to come up with good information. I still need help with paying rent for where I now reside. I've gone through a rough transition to make it where I am. I have no cash. I HAVE NO MONEY TO CONTINUE ON UNTIL I CAN GET MY benefits...
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, no one will just hand you cash. And you can't find help for your rent? That is not surprising as resources are limited. But keep calling around and review the site, including this link. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html
Gemeni

Post by Gemeni »

Hello and Good Morning, I’m here writing to you guys asking for help. This pasted Saturday I got a knock on my door and it was a summons eviction, so I went to the courts exposing why I feel I shouldn’t be evicted, and now they are giving me till Monday till 5pm to pay total or me and my daughter have to leave and we have no place to go. So the situation was my rent was due and sadly my car broke down had to get it towed and brand new tire so I had to take money from rent, so I went to leasing office and made a promise to pay but with my apartment complex if u don’t total amount they won’t let u pay and all I needed was 200, so since then my electricity came out , phone bill and I said, so now I’m looking everywhere to hopefully get all the money by Monday. I am a single mom and receive a check every 2 weeks and yes I get child support but because it comes in the mail it can be late and that sets me back. All I’m trying to do is do the best for my daughter and myself. I am asking please for help. I live in Jacksonville Florida.
Bellini

Post by Bellini »

Hello, my name is Stephanie Williams. in 2020 my daughter and I became homeless, and we lived from shelters, to family, from family to associates to lastly, in my vehicle while both trying to shower at the Pilot truck stops, with the price of one pay. In July 2021 we was blessed with a mobile home. Now December my employer pretty much abandoned me, all of his employees including myself. Now we are in eviction states, in which I don't want to lose the little we do have. I am asking, begging, in need of help, referral, reference, to any cash help with our rent. As I type this in tears, up, dew to at night worries, stress, depression allows me not to sleep. Please help by giving us cash for our rent.
Blessings,
Stephanie